Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Hooray! I'm happy that you picked my suggestion. :dance:

bondster posted:

Good Point!

Also its a little early but The Opening

Oh man, I'm so pumped now. 30 minutes to go!

Liar posted:

Oh poo poo that's just awesome on so many levels! I hope Luffy voices Fakehat Chopper.

I'm hoping that Fake Luffy is voiced by Franky.

QuantaStarFire fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Oct 2, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Naelyan posted:

So, as someone who enjoyed the first part of this but got to about episode 94 before getting distracted and completely forgetting about it, is there a specific episode I should start back up on? Or should I just try to find the last thing I remember watching and start from there?

The Drum Island arc is probably your safest bet at that point. It starts at about episode 78.

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer
So... Sanji is Fake Luffy, Chopper is Fake Nami, Franky is Fake Usopp, and Brook is Fake Franky. Interesting choices. I'm curious to see the others now. I'm guessing that Fake Robin is going to be voiced by Luffy.

Also, it's nice to finally know that it was actually Cipher Pol agents chasing Robin and not Revolutionaries like I'd originally thought.

Also, I still find it amusing that Brook was able to become a world famous musician without anyone in the World Government noticing. It makes me wonder if fights with the Marines are going to be interrupted by requests to sign autographs.

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Liar posted:

managa spoiler... maybe...What happened to the flash back of Roger meeting Rayleigh for the first time? I thought that happened when he started training Luffy, but I never saw it.

I thought so too at first, but then I remembered that it comes as they're departing. You actually see Young Roger in the new opening though before he spins and transforms into Shanks.

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Himuro posted:

Thought it was a very great introduction to the new world, and I'm loving the new eyecatch!

It's not bad...but we've had eyecatches of the individual Straw Hats for over a decade now. It feels weird to have this, though understandable given that they probably didn't want to do 9 new ones in preparation for the leadup to the New World.

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Himuro posted:

It's most likely temporary. If I remember back when they introduced the new eyecatches about 5 years ago, they had one for Luffy for like 5 episodes until they showed some for the rest of the crew.

Well, Luffy was the only Straw Hat at the time, so that makes sense. :P

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer

CubanMissile posted:

There are very few things on the internet that annoy me more then trying to watch an officially streamed program that stops every five seconds while the ads run flawlessly.

They just want to make sure you know about Gillette ProGlide razors, man. They're looking out for you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I think we can all assume that it's because of <insert Japanese holiday here>.