Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cinnamon Bastard
Dec 15, 2006

But that totally wasn't my fault. You shouldn't even be able to put the car in gear with the bar open.

logical fallacy posted:

Off topic now, I picked up a bottle of Laphroaig Quarter Cask the other day, and while I'm not a huge fan of really smokey peat (I prefer Island peatiness more than Islay) I must say I love this bottle and I highly recommend it.

Aglet56 posted:

Picked up my first bottle of Laphroaig 10 year, and holy cow I don't know why I wasn't drinking more Scotch before. Just two days and a couple of glasses later and this may be my favorite liquor ever. Smokey and delicious and :swoon:

I haven't had Quarter Cask, but I have a bottle of Laphroaig 18 that I bought on my way back from a business trip to the US, and it's a very good friend of mine. I'd be happy to make the acquaintance of it's brother as soon as I can track him down.

I'm also working my way through a 750ml of 40 Creek. 40's not exactly Man Fuel, but it's a fantastic accessible Whisky. Especially delicious in a sufficiently dark coffee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU