Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

Recieved this in the mail the other day.
I had sent a postcard to be an ambassador way back in 2003.
All in all its a pretty silly program but they send you free stuff from time to time.:shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

Oh no I've been a regular ambassador the whole time. It's just after a certain amount of time I guess they elevate you to the next level.

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

I'm in the Washington DC area. I was planning on making a trip down there when my barrel(they put your name on a brass plaque with about 20 others on a barrel) came of age but life got in the way so I wasn't able to.
They still send something for Christmas every year. One year it was some acrylic rocks glasses, one year it was coasters that looked like the wax seal, an ice ball maker, and some other gift bags and such.
They supposedly have events at local bars from time to time but I've never really looked into it.

Thumposaurus
Jul 24, 2007

Every year Makers Mark sends a Christmas gift to their ambassadors.
Past years it's been silly stuff like a tiny scarf for a bottle or mistletoe to put on the bottle.
This year it was something actually useful.

Socks!