Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hudlinkin
Dec 31, 2007
Any suggestions for good Irish Whiskeys? I've been drinking Bushmill's for a while but I'm wondering what else is worth checking out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hudlinkin
Dec 31, 2007
Seen it mentioned a few times in this thread, but I'd just like to throw in another recommendation for Templeton Rye. Managed to find a liquor store in Binghamton NY that sells it and it's really good. Never been a huge Rye fan, but I could go for more of this.

Hudlinkin
Dec 31, 2007

Mayor Dave posted:

Can anyone recommend a good american rye? The only rye I've tried was ... not very good.

Templeton is my personal favorite,though I hear it can be difficult to find.