Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, MAD-2R World

Steve Yun posted:

I reported a while ago that Rittenhouse was hard to find, but it looks like they’re in stock again at my local BevMo. Thanks to everyone who suggested substitutes. I got Sazerac in the meantime because I figured I could also make Sazeracs with it

FWIW I like Sazerac a lot more than Rittenhouse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Just got a bottle of Bardstown Origin series (the bottled in bond wheated bourbon, specifically), and it's really good. The stores around here scalp the poo poo out of anything remotely trendy, but this was on sale at exactly the $49.99 MSRP and that price is actually very fair. Like, I think everything I've tried that's cheaper is clearly worse, and anything obviously better is like $100+.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

ragle posted:

harsh taste. most overrated

Hard agree. :hmmyes:

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Bardstown Origin bottled in bond is really good for the money IMO.

To me, everything cheaper I've had is markedly worse, and everything better costs significantly more.

I am on the EW BiB train for cheap stuff though. Maybe it's blasphemy, but I'd pick it over WT101 every time.

sean10mm
Jun 29, 2005

Also, the spirit you drink for performative masculinity is clearly Jack Daniels. Scotch is expensive snob juice from Yerp.