Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...
Wanna eat those pizzas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...

Clarence posted:

The sauce is usually a pasta bake sauce with some tomato ketchup added

Uhh excuse me, but :what:

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...
I made a whole wheat pizza dough the other day and ended up only using half of it. I threw the other half (after the first rise) into oiled saran wrap, inside a ziplock, into the freezer. I was told I should still be able to let this rise a second time and use like normal.

My issue is the dough sucked rear end the first time I used to. To salvage this I figured I'd make a calzone so that I could put as much cheese (mmm ricotta) into the fucker and douse it with lots of sauce. Do I cook it the same way I'd cook a pizza on my stone? Should I do a lower eat as it's not all the same height?

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...

Mu Zeta posted:

Some of the fancier restaurants here (USA) call it "fior di latte." I think it's a differentiation from dry and fresh mozz. Also I don't get why so many people still use the dry kind when fresh is so much more pleasant.

Only reason I still have dry, shredded mozz, in my fridge is because it lasts longer. That said, I don't make pizzas that often so who knows what my opinion means.

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...

THE MACHO MAN posted:

Recommendations for cheeses to do a white pie??
Ricotta!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doh004
Apr 22, 2007

Mmmmm Donuts...

Tony Montana posted:

French cuisine is the loving NASA of cooking

It's just butter.

Delicious, delicious butter :getin: