Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darval
Nov 20, 2007

Shiny.
So many amazing pizzas in this thread! And to think the Pizza I made friday was with premade dough :ohdear:

I like to think I have a legitimate excuse though. Had to take the girlfriend to the emergency room after work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darval
Nov 20, 2007

Shiny.
Or a frittata, but I guess that's similar to a quiche.

Darval
Nov 20, 2007

Shiny.

Rule .303 posted:

How much of a purist are you?
Use a bread-dough recipe, or mix in potato flakes. The potato flakes also reduce the gluten which reduces the spring and toughness if you don't let the dough rest long enough, and you can keep unused dough in the fridge with less drying out.
That's if you cook like I do. If you aim to cook well I may not be the person to give you advice.

Now, for midwest fusion cuisine: has anyone rolled out the pizza dough and put on your sauce, cheese and toppings, and then rolled up and cut it up like cinnamon rolls? I suspect it would either be good or lead to serious injury.

Pizza rolls are great, but nothing groundbreakingly new. Not in Denmark anyway. Go easy on the toppings or they'll fall apart. Sprinkle some diced bacon on top of them before baking for extra awesome.

Darval fucked around with this message at 06:31 on Jan 12, 2012

Darval
Nov 20, 2007

Shiny.
Made some slow-rise pizza last night, with Alton Brown's recipe. Was eaten before the camera reached the table.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ejC41lJfSs

It was way too salt though, should have checked comments on the website :(