Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helluva
Feb 7, 2011

High-gluten flour, olive oil, chilled water, salt, honey, active yeast, and semolina for the crusts and bottom.
Summer tomato, mozzarella, powdered garlic and onion.

First try!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helluva
Feb 7, 2011

LifeSunDeath posted:

finally got a cast iron pan and made my first pan pizza. followed the king arthur recipe, it's a 75percent hydration dough, proofed overnight in the fridge and for hours in the pan. precooked it on the stove then into the oven for 15min. It's the best pizza I've ever made.

Man I love fluffy pizza! :catte: I'm going to be make a puffer with purple flour, I'll post some photos later.

Helluva
Feb 7, 2011

Blueberry & beet dyed wheat flour, olive oil, sugar, salt, sour yeast, active yeast for the dough. Fermented flour for the sides & bottom.

Mozzarella, smoked salmon, basil & black garlic tomato sauce, pomegranate and parmesan topping.

Helluva
Feb 7, 2011

ogopogo posted:

Hell yeah

Luckily no one was inside, and the dude stole about $5 in change, but left behind iPads and other poo poo. It sucks but it could’ve been worse. Luckily we’ve got cameras everywhere and the detectives are pretty sure it’s tied to a recent string of similar MO hits in the area. Ain’t gonna stop the pizza train tho, opening in a few hours!

Can you still service people with a thing like that in the restaurant?

Helluva
Feb 7, 2011

ogopogo posted:

Hell yeah

Luckily no one was inside, and the dude stole about $5 in change, but left behind iPads and other poo poo. It sucks but it could’ve been worse. Luckily we’ve got cameras everywhere and the detectives are pretty sure it’s tied to a recent string of similar MO hits in the area. Ain’t gonna stop the pizza train tho, opening in a few hours!

Can't catch the pizza trane.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viLBN531QQM