Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

foodfight posted:

Wait, is Behind the Mask supposed to be creepy? I thought it was pretty much just a comedy for slasher nerds. S&MAN is pretty creepy, especially the "real" filmmakers.

No, it's mostly supposed to be a series of nudge nudge jokes about a world where slasher movies are real.

edit: With an end that's the opposite of Scream: Where Scream was about trying to survive in the rules, Behind the Mask is about learning the rules, trying to break them, and realizing you're stuck with them.

BENGHAZI 2 fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Oct 16, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
How much of S&MAN is supposed to be a legit documentary and how much is a pseudo-documentary over a horror movie? I'm watching it now and I'm just trying to figure out what I'm in for.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

maxnmona posted:

Sorry OP, the ending to The Last Exorcism is unbelievably awful and ruins everything the movie achieved up to that point.

Still a good movie, just turn it off like five minutes before the end and you'll be fine.

It's an entire movie about how everything he thought was totally wrong, the ending fits perfectly, you're a silly goose for not liking it

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Manky posted:

Whoa. When did Netflix add Law & Order? Like, 8 seasons of it? I think I just coughed up blood.

fake edit: the original (re: good) one

Abwuuuuh? The first 8 or just eight random seasons?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

SalTheBard posted:

The anime series Highschool of the Dead is on netflix. There is a lot of fan service (panty shots, boob jiggles, excessive violence) but the story is really good. Basically Dawn of the Dead in a Japanese High School.

Do not watch this. It is bad.

• Locked thread