Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Namirsolo
Jan 20, 2009

Like that, babe?
A bunch of stuff is expiring on March 1st. Most of them are children's shows, but there's a couple noteworthy ones like Jacob's Ladder and Dances with Wolves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namirsolo
Jan 20, 2009

Like that, babe?
I just watched Cleanflix which is amount Mormons editing movies of sex, violence, and profanity. It's pretty interesting. I had no idea Mormons weren't supposed to watch R-rated movies. It's been on my list for a long time and is now expiring on the 13th.

Namirsolo
Jan 20, 2009

Like that, babe?

Yaws posted:

It's really interesting, though I wish they'd spent more time with the Directors whose work they were butchering.

I felt the same way. The directors definitely had the most interesting and least infuriating things to say. I would have really liked if the filmmakers would have shown edited versions of the movies to a director and had them talk about how they felt about the cuts.

Namirsolo
Jan 20, 2009

Like that, babe?
I just watched Glenngary Glen Ross and although it's a bit slow, it's a great showcase of acting talent. Pacino and Jack Lemmon are spectacular. Keep in mind that it was based on a play and it's pretty much all dialogue.

Namirsolo
Jan 20, 2009

Like that, babe?
I just realized today that The Hunt, starring Mads Mikkelsen (Hannibal) is streaming. It was nominated for best foreign film this year and, I think, should have won.

Namirsolo
Jan 20, 2009

Like that, babe?
It looks like a lot of the 30 for 30's are expiring on August 1st, so if you are like me and wanted to check them out and never have, now's a good time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Namirsolo
Jan 20, 2009

Like that, babe?

marktheando posted:

What is Netflix's censorship policy anyway? What will they show and not show? No erections allowed I'm assuming based on Time Dissolver's post.

That doesn't even apply. I just watched Blue is the Warmest Color and I definitely saw an erect dick.

• Locked thread