Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

So I caught Megan is Missing on Netflix, it certainly was disturbing. I wouldn't recommend it to someone unless you are trying to scare your teenage daughter from using the internet ever again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

Goobish posted:

Didn't think I saw this mentioned yet, but the puppet sitcom Dinosaurs is on Netflix. I guess it was the last thing Jim Henson was working on before he died. I remember loving it as a child, and watching it now I'm surprised how adult friendly it is with humor. Highly recommended if you miss the 90s.

At the very least everyone should watch the last episode that poo poo is depressing for a 90s family show.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

calandryll posted:

Hell yeah it's a ton of fun. Got one more episode left to go. I like that they actually talk about drugs, etc being used as currency because it's going to be important as poo poo.

If anything despite being campy it feels more realistic, like in Walking Dead it feels like society and everything collapses overnight where in Z Nation the military held out for a year or two in lots of places which makes more sense.

socialsecurity
Aug 30, 2003

axleblaze posted:

Saying a movie is worth watching because there are worse movies seems like a really weak argument for watching for anything.

I did think Iron Sky was alright though. I can be pretty easily amused though and I liked the Downfall meme joke way more than I should have.

It's the "children are starving in Africa" defense sure there is always something worse it doesn't make this bad thing less bad though.

• Locked thread