Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grushenka
Jan 4, 2009

Ms. Manchair posted:

Leeds Advice

I miss you dangit :(

I absolutely love the Kirkgate market, although before I got the hang of pure Yorkshire dialect I walked away from there with 30 bananas for a quid due to me misunderstanding the seller...

I shop at the ethnic grocery stores in Hyde Park and Burley. Actually, there's stuff like that all over the UK. I got an enormous bag of chickpeas, like 2 kilos, for £3. Yeah you have to soak and boil them, but that beats a piddly little bag from Sainsbury's.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU