Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FretforyourLatte
Sep 16, 2010

Put you in my oven!
It was truly a day of revelation when I discovered the spice selection in the Hispanic section at the grocery store. Same loving spices they're charging upwards of $5 for in the spice aisle can be found over there for like a dollar. Amazing. I told everyone I know. I now have a very nice selection of spices and it barely cost me anything.

Also if you have secondhand stores near you, they often have a housewares section with small appliances, every time I've ever been to Goodwill there is always a crock pot or a rice cooker there for super cheap. The crock pot is my best friend when we are low on cash and still a bit away from payday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FretforyourLatte
Sep 16, 2010

Put you in my oven!
I am positive I've seen Borax at Wal Mart in the laundry aisle. I think the brand is 20 Mule Team or something like that.