Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
These posts were too wordy for me to read them all while I'm at work, but I did ctrl+f to make sure my suggestion was unique.

Lately I've beeen doing a lot of beefed up RAMEN

You can make it surprisingly awesome by adding a few things in yourself.
  • soy beans! toss these in a minute before the noodles if frozen
  • eggs! toss these in last. they cook fast!
  • mushrooms! toss in whenever.
  • onions of various types! toss in sooner if you don't want the kick.
  • HAM! precooked, please.

I've also tried adding corn, peas, seaweed, pancetta, and others. Try whatever sounds good!

e: I also love spam. With ramen or rice or whatever. Can't eat too much or you die young, but it's good once or twice a week.

Mathhole fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Oct 10, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Ramen really isn't a great thing to eat a lot of.
How much is a lot? I do probably 2 meals a week. Should I be heading over to discount tombstones now?

Mr. Wiggles posted:

Also, Spam is made by Hormel which is a terrible company that takes delight in giving it's underpaid workers horrible diseases and then firing them, so you shouldn't eat that simply for morality sake.
Why is the tastiest and cheapest food always bad for your soul? Kill me now.

I'm one of the optimists, though, so I didn't take in much of what you said and will continue with my same eating habits.