Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Insanitylad
Sep 20, 2004
captain I ahave a penis where My vagiana was supposed to be now giant penus.
I'm in a similar situation and have found the best thing for me do is find one dish that I really like and get good at making it, and find a way to make it cheap.

This has led me to one recipe.

Buffalo style/ Non-buffalo style chicken

First, take a pack of chicken legs, available at any Walmart or grocery store for about 5 bux. and let them thaw out a bit.

Next, add into a pot of water 1 tbs of cayenne pepper, 1 tbs kosher salt, and about 1 tsp of crushed red pepper. All of these thing can be had for around 10 dollars total, and will last you quite a while.

Boil your chicken legs in this spicy mixture for about 20-40. (do not cover the pot and be sure to stir every now and then and to remove the foam that forms on the top, we don't like that stuff)
Afterwards, remove them from the water and let them air dry for a while as you pre-heat your oven to 400 degrees.

Sprinkle the chicken with a touch of seasoned salt if you have it (also cheap), then bake the chicken legs on a flat pan for 15 minutes on each side for a total of thirty minutes.

While the chicken is being baked it is time to make the (optional) sauce.

Take 1 & 1/4 cup of hot sauce (tobasco or whatever, I use Louisiana hot sauce)and 1/3 cup honey BBQ sauce. Mix with 3tbs of melted butter, whisk until it becomes a delicious buffalo sauce. (it will be spicy, yet sweet, and at the same time not too much of either.)

Once the chicken finishes its half hour in the oven, throw them immediately into a large bowl containing the sauce you just made, toss them around covering each of the pieces evenly. (There will be leftover sauce, that should be save for dipping!)

And Viola! You have just made amazing buffalo style chicken legs, tasty, and not completely horrible for you!. It makes enough chicken to be the main entree for several nights dinners. Savory and delicious!

Insanitylad fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Oct 10, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU