Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

How do you guys freeze your soups? Plastic containers? A couple of freezer bags?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

The Tinfoil Price posted:

So it seems that butter is actually pretty simple, but I'd have to wait until at least September for it to be viable. I'd just pack it in a small plastic container with an ice-pack, freeze the whole thing, shove it into a flat rate envelope and mail it over.

Thus, if anyone wants a bar or two of pasture butter, hit me up in four weeks =D.

Awesome! I'd totally be down for that.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

http://www.buzzfeed.com/peggy/27-ways-to-make-your-groceries-last-as-long-as-pos?s=mobile

Work is slow today and I came across this. Don't know how accurate any of it is, but some of it seems pretty logical.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Kroger has pork shoulder on sale for $1.39 a pound, so my girlfriend and I bought an 8 pound package. We're gonna divide it into four separate sections and freeze it. We're thinking of what we can make with it, and I figured I'd come here and ask for ideas and recipes.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

DasNeonLicht posted:

Edit: Scouse is a bit more bland, but follows the traditional formula for a hearty beef (or lamb) stew. I like its history as a working man's dish.

What is the ingredient "bitter" in this recipe?

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

silvergoose posted:

Even more shocking is your username, 10 Beers. :v:

I immediately went to Angostura bitters!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

There's a bar in my town who has fried chicken skins as an appetizer and they are amazing. I feel disgusting for eating them, but it's worth it. Don't waste chicken skin!