Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Windyblade
Oct 17, 2005

I hope we're still friends after I taser you.

My Little Puni posted:

I've been looking for a good cheap rice cooker or crock pot becaue that seems to be a good idea. I love pot roast so hopefully I'll find a good one.

I don't know if you can hold out another month or not, but I picked up a decent Hamilton Beach slow cooker for $9 as a Black Friday special last year and I've been very happy with it. They seem to be a popular choice for doorbusters at most of the big box stores.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Windyblade
Oct 17, 2005

I hope we're still friends after I taser you.
This is my favorite quick(ish) and cheap tomato sauce ever. I like to throw some fresh garlic in too.