Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KioskNinja
Dec 26, 2005
Better than winning a Gold Medal at the Special Olympics!!
Here is my tip: If you are someone who simply cannot eat a meal without meat in it (like my family), wake up stupid early and go to the grocery store. I'm in the south and I don't know how prevalent Food Lion stores are in other areas but they ALWAYS have meat on sale first thing in the morning it seems like. Its marked down because its getting close to shelf date and if you are shopping for a week its a good bargain. Hell, you could just stock up on it if you have a good freezer and extra cash is available. I just went out to get meat stuffs today and this is a good example of what I got:

Whole chicken, 6 pounds-$3.04
Beef roast, 2 pounds-$3.98
Pork roast for pulled pork, 5 pounds-$3.92
2 packs of Hebrew National Hot dogs(7 weenies a pack)-$2.70 each pack.

A grand total of $16.34. I know a lot of people don't want to wake up early to go grocery shopping at 8:30 am but if you are a family of 3 and a half like me (Me, husband, brother in law and a 2 1/2 year old) and they all eat as if they are bottomless pits its a damned good bargain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU