Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Flynn Taggart
Jun 14, 2006

This thread has changed my life. We were in a similiar situation, and just eating a lot of easy to make things, with mainly canned veggies. This week I spent fourty dollars and have enough to eat better than we have since we moved in together. I just wanted to say thanks to everyone.

Insanitylad posted:

Buffalo style/ Non-buffalo style chicken

I just made this but with a different buffalo sauce recipe. And drumsticks instead of wings, because wings are overrated. :colbert: It was delicious, and absurdly cheap, and we have enough left over for two lunches and another dinner. Holy poo poo.

Tomorrow night is more of this, monday is lemon pepper chicken with homemade lemon pepper seasoning, tuesday is red beans and rice, wednesday I'm doing *something* with the leftover wings, thighs, and drumsticks from the whole chicken I bought (for five dollars) and thursday I'm making stock from all the leftover chicken parts and we're eating delicious chicken soup. Next week I think I"m going to play with ground beef, make some shepherd's pie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU