Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
edit again: ^ That adobo would be a waste of a pork tenderloin. Roast or grill that piece of meat. Adobo is for shoulders and knuckles, or chicken legs etc. I do it with ribs fairly often.

I don't mean to derail, but honest question: What's wrong with Costco? I love that store.

edit: Besides the obvious fact that their bulk meats and eggs etc. are coming from massive animal abuse factories. I meant in terms of what's wrong with buying giant tubs of Tide or 50-packs of condoms.

US Berder Patrol fucked around with this message at 05:47 on Oct 27, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

US Berder Patrol
Jul 11, 2006

oorah
In my experience, the best rice to use for fried rice is day-old, leftover rice kept in the refrigerator.