Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shit Fuckasaurus
Oct 14, 2005

i think right angles might be an abomination against nature you guys
Lipstick Apathy
I have a question about general networking that you guys might have an answer to.

On my enterprise network we're having a small problem. DHCP is having troubles getting through one of our Cisco switches. I need documentation of this fact, and it isn't easy to come by. Is there a program I can use that will release and renew my IP lease, say once every 15 minutes? It doesn't have to tell me if the DHCP calls succeeded, I have Wireshark for that, but I need something that will automatically try to renew the IP lease frequently so I can get good documentation on when it is failing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU