Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Roosevelt posted:

I will never get tired of Tom's disdain for Mike and his kind. Also I miss Julie from Cincinnati.

Have any of you guys ever called in? I've thought about it before but Tom scares me.

I called in awhile ago. I talked to Tom about my summer plans and somehow the conversation turned to Dairy Queen. He proceded to give me the "Heave Ho" because when he asked about those push up pops, I asked if he meant the Flintstones brand. He accused me of shilling for "Hanna or Barbara" and called it his shakiest Heave Ho ever. By the way, I heard him on the phone tell me heave Ho and it was insane.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Yannick_B posted:

Absolutely. I cant believe no one misses Spike and his terrible Mad-Magazine names.

I agree. Nothing has ever beat Baked Ziti Jones

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Groucho Marxist posted:

Any guesses on who the angry email was from? Judging by the foul language and spelling, I'm saying it was Rogan.

That's my guess too. Rogan loves going after people who talk poo poo about him.

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Groucho Marxist posted:

Any background on this? That really bums me out :(

According to the FOT boards, there's really no evidence of this besides the fact that PFT and Scharpling aren't following each other on Twitter anymore and Tom keeps leaving out the Pod F. Tompkast out of his approved podcasts.

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Yannick_B posted:

I cant believe Wally Wackiman. Its just frustrating to hear that guy who had a funny character going but then weirdly folded and just became this upset person who still insists he's okay and a fun character.
Even more infuriating is you have effin Tom Scharpling feeding him advice and jokes in the form of barbs and stories and he doesnt take any of it. Guh.

I think the best part was Vance asking him why he does nothing but talk about puppets. I do admit it did have points where I expected Wally to completely feltdown.

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

SansWetware posted:

Two weeks of Marathon shows. These are always awesome.

Put my 75 dollar pledge in! Cant wait for the premium to come

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Last night's episode was awesome. Between Mike's response song and Pixart's The General, I loved every minute of it. Can't wait to hear the 500th show.

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

NESguerilla posted:

My new favorite caller is the trashy sounding guy in his 50's that clearly has no idea what is going on. Hearing Tom gently caress with him is completely hilarious and borderline cringeworthy at the same time.

He reminds me of that one guy who called years ago and talked to Tom about Studio 54. Tom made up a few stories about being there in the 70s then proceeded to sing Belle and Sebastian songs to him.

I'm curious what podcast Tom faltered to mention or else he would "get yelled at again". PFT?

F.F. Woodycooks fucked around with this message at 09:30 on Jul 13, 2012

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Last night's episode was great. Was laughing my head off at Tom and AP Mike's Breaking Bad/Three Stooges bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

F.F. Woodycooks
Jul 24, 2006

Pretty overt reference to PFT last night when Tom was talking about his Skum List. Must of been a pretty nasty split.