Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Binowru posted:

The greatest Best Show segment of all time will always be Tom and Paul F. Tompkins riffing on the Gathering of the Juggalos. Quoting myself from the Comedy Podcast Megathread:

If you haven't heard this bit, you really owe it to yourself.

Was there a Best Show Gems recently where Wurster was talking about going to the Gathering? The details all sounded really familiar but I'm pretty sure I'd never heard that before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Maarak posted:

Where else can you find a radio show where there are controversies over on the air puppets.

Man, I really miss the Children's Hour of Knowledge.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

I give it a month until Gary drops the box office thing and just busts Mike's beenz full-time.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Wurster bits suck

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

plastered quack posted:

Also, I decided to type Tom Scharpling into Google to see what this first suggestion was that Tom berated the "lowest common denominator" of his fans for causing...

Oh. :smith:

When I did it it was "Tom Scharpling New York Magazine" which works just as well.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Saw a price and an iTunes link, assumed Bopped by a Squirrel was available by purchase, kinda disappointed.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

No, this time Tom is completely serious with his throwaway comment about being done with the show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Groucho Marxist posted:

I kind of hope that S&W spend the next 7 shows slowly killing off all of Newbridge.

You mean, like every call ending in an explosion?