Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Penis envy
Jan 22, 2010

You can trust me, I'm a doctor.

Groucho Marxist posted:

The last 5-10 minutes of Tom doing impressions was incredible. The one caller requesting a PFT impression and being hung up on without Tom saying a word means all the horrible rumors are true though :smith:

During one of the recent shows (might have been the first of the year) Tom is talking about friendships in 2012 and mentions something along the lines of "some friendships were ended by others for 2012," which could mean PFT ended the friendship but I doubt we will ever know for sure.

Also, Gary & Mike are the best comedy duo since Scharpling & Wurster. It's like Tom saved up all the things he ever wanted to say to/about Mike and is putting them out through Gary.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU