Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012
Loved the new sound collage. Where's that spring break audio from?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012
Tom and Julie have some of the best chemistry in the biz. Double Threat is a real joy.

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012

NotNut posted:

I think it's less playing a character and more exaggerating himself

That's a character

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012

Binowru posted:

I've been really enjoying Double Threat but hoooooly poo poo Forever Dog stuffs a ton of commercials in there
They're all 30 or 60 (or 90 or 120...) seconds and thankfully I can just fast forward with a button on my headphones but i do find myself missing the listener supported aspect of the best show.

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012
Look, the day I found out Mike's bar wasn't called "Masses" but instead "Massa's" it made me feel really weird and bad

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012
I loved the kid callers ep. Tom's got the best rapport with kids, it's so good I use his "you must be....fifteeen?" thing all the time at work and it's always beautiful. Great episode

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012

Binowru posted:

Good lord is there a ton of preamble before they get to the John Kassir interview on Double Threat

edit: Okay, admittedly I posted this while I was only about 45 minutes into the episode. Keep listening, it gets amazing.

It's such a good episode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a dozen swans
Aug 24, 2012
I like the new theme. Wishing Tom the best with the new studio, too