Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
Double Threat has been a great smaller thing to get by with while we wait for the best show to come back. I wish they were still doing So Far, I was enjoying that immensely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
The last episode is a long, graphically detailed discussion and improvisation about the crimes of Jeffrey Epstein and his associates

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
https://twitter.com/bestshow4life/status/1323393083845857283
We're back, baby

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
holy poo poo gregg turkington just called in to defend steely dan

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
People who can't not curse for the five minutes tom gives them will never cease to confound me.

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
I'm a dumb nerd but I miss the CSNY podcast a lot, they were so close to talking about the album Trans :(

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
Never thought I'd hear a wurster character say gently caress on air

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
Ahoy probably only really works during Lent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cold Milk Bottle
Nov 19, 2012
Really enjoy the Mike/Big Scooter calls, its always a good time when a caller drops something