Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Decline
Apr 20, 2001

steal your face
Forgot this thread was here!

A couple random thoughts:

I enjoyed the new Titus single a lot (much more so then Pat's extended jam). It was pretty obvious he was trashed. Ted is the consumate professional though.

WFMU made it's goal! I've not heard of this happening and this is the third fundraiser I've participated in. They were 8500 short at midnight, but hangover pledgers pushed them over the edge. Tom's 206k is something like 50k more then last year.

Did anyone put their money where their mouth is and donate $500 so they could get the Rated GG single on colored vinyl? I noticed Tom didn't have a prize for the largest pledger this year. In 2010 it was a custom S&W bit and in 2011 it was a Don't Stop Me Now lightbox (I'm pretty sure it's different then Tom's DO IT lightbox).

Gary the Squirrel is fantastic. Tom slayed at the Hoof and Mouth Sinfonia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU