Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Hey everyone, relatively new fan here. Knew Tom as the voice of Greg Universe and decided to look him up on YouTube and found clips of his show like "The Saddest Moment At Beatlefest" and his Kevin Smith rant. Subscribed to his podcast during his break and have been listening since its triumphant return. I love this show. It's so comfy :tipshat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Dr.Radical posted:

Popcorn boooowls popcorn booowls, I sure miss grandma’s popcorn boooowls

Aerosmith had a real gem with that Popcorn Bowls song; sad they never went through with it.

On that note, I relistened to the Jerry Watkins bestie and that whole skit with Grown Ups III, the Wacky Packages, Jerry half-naked singing to himself, all of it– it's a classic. Frankly, I'm surprised that Wacky Packages are a real thing, I thought they were a Newbridge creation.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Oh boy, I didn't even talk about my favourite Scharpling/Wurster skit: Power Pop Pop Pop. When I first heard it, it was a revelation. Even though I've only heard it in the last year, it feels like it has informed my comedy for my whole life.

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Okay, how many weeks in a row has "Mike" called into the Best Show? I think he might be an official co-host now. Looks like the Best Show is getting that star power, if you know what I mean. *winks loudly*

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

Feeling pretty good on the new theme. Tom playing Frankie Teardrop near the end of the show threw me for a loop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoubleCakes
Jan 14, 2015

I skip past the parts I don't like. Still crave the Sharpling/Wurster stuff. Also like the call in stuff, but the band performances– depends on who. When I learned to skip past chunks of podcast, that's when I learned to live life.