Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem

COUNTIN THE BILLIES posted:

An FOT (Friend of Tom) realtime draws the Best Show:
http://catiefromatlanta.tumblr.com/

I wish I knew about this earlier, these are great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem

WoG posted:

The gems and albums pretty well cover the wurster characters / newbridgeverse, but anyone have any other recommendations for amazing past eps? (Aside from PFT/juggalo and the four loko party, that is, which were both gold)

The June 15, 2010 episode is one of my favorites. PFT in studio, Wally Wackiman and H-Man in studio, great Milo call, and Tom starts singing the riff from "Old Time Rock and Roll" to Spike for no reason.

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem
There could be no guests and no Wurster call for the rest of the show and it would still be one of the most solid episodes I've ever heard. Scharpling is on fire tonight.

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem

COUNTIN THE BILLIES posted:

Meh best show was just okay last night.

I lost it when the 12-year-old kid said "horrorbilly".

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem

NESguerilla posted:

Oh, I thought his dog died again or something. I don't get why he even lets Zack talk anymore.

I can't imagine he would after this time.

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem

Groucho Marxist posted:

Came here to post this and ask if there is a way to download so I can put in on my iPhone. All I can find is streaming of the WFMU website.

http://mp3archives.wfmu.org/archive/BS/bs130115.mp3

You can plug the date into that file name to get any show available for streaming, and it actually has the songs from the beginning of each show.

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem
I'm listening to the PFT Gathering of the Juggalos clip, it's what sold me on the Best Show and is still making me cry laughing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TransatlanticFoe
Mar 1, 2003

Hell Gem
I really can't imagine Spike calling in without it being on a real radio station.