Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Satire Forum Mom
Oct 4, 2003
MY CUNT DRIPS BROWN REFUSE LIKE A DIRTY HOOKAH. PS. THE BACK OF MY THIGHS ARE RIDICULOUS - COTTAGE CHEESE ANYONE?

DangerDummy! posted:

It's funny you say that, because one of Tom's callers a few weeks back said he met Tony Shaloub, and that he liked everyone from "Monk" except for some bossy, shaved ape of a writer with fudge stains all over his fingers. I don't know why, but I got the feeling he was talking about Tom.

And Tom was really rude to Micky Dolenz, too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Satire Forum Mom
Oct 4, 2003
MY CUNT DRIPS BROWN REFUSE LIKE A DIRTY HOOKAH. PS. THE BACK OF MY THIGHS ARE RIDICULOUS - COTTAGE CHEESE ANYONE?

plastered quack posted:

Hmm, he really was mad just for accidentally cursing on air? That's all it takes to set Tom "G.G. Allin is God" off?

kind of makes you wonder about what set off the PFT dispute...

90% of Tom on the air is a bit.

And don't disrespect Kevin Allin like that.

Satire Forum Mom
Oct 4, 2003
Todd Barry's arrogance is his bit, though. It's also Tom's. Probably comes from a real place, but it's definitely exaggerated.

Satire Forum Mom
Oct 4, 2003

Tatumje posted:

100% live. Tom made it really subtle though. He knocked it out of the park and managed to nail a potentially cheesy concept.

Edit: Anyone know who was Todd? It reminds me of old Jon Benjamin characters, but I don't know his voice well enough to know whether or not it was him.

Sounded like Dudio to me. That was when I 100% got the joke.