Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

The trade value of BCBS '11 on BA is pretty high right now. I posted an ISO:FT just looking for my wants about an hour ago and already have over 10 messages about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paul Proteus
Dec 6, 2007

Zombina says "si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes!"

Sublimer posted:

The trade value of BCBS '11 on BA is pretty high right now. I posted an ISO:FT just looking for my wants about an hour ago and already have over 10 messages about it.

Probably because is it drinking amazingly fresh. Abuse that trade value now; apparently they are releasing a lot more 2011 within a month or two.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

You're right, it is. I shared one of my bottles with some friends on NYE and everyone loved it. I think I'm gonna trade four for a Bell's Eccentric Ale '07, '08, '09 and an RR Temptation.

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...
Just got my return box back from BoredByThis yesterday, who hooked me up with a BCS Rare and a BCS 07 along with some nice bonuses.

Mons Public
Jun 22, 2006

Sometimes I look for Rupees.
Just got a package from Corbet, who hooked me up with a midwest variety pack. Yay beer!

CalvinDooglas
Dec 5, 2002

Watch For Fleeing Immigrants
I'm good to trade a couple bottles at a time.

I'd love to get a HopSlam and something by 3 Floyds, as well as CO/CA beers.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

RobBorer posted:

Just got a package from Corbet, who hooked me up with a midwest variety pack. Yay beer!

Glad it arrived safe and sound, sorry it took so long. The holidays and work have been hectic.

Enjoy!

consensual poster
Sep 1, 2009

Corbet posted:

If anybody is looking for some Bell's Hopslam, I shouldn't have any issues sending some to anybody who is interested. I'm looking for the following:

-Cash (because shipping/buying beers can get expensive, and I'm fine buying beers and shipping them out for little profit, if any)
-Cascade Brewery (Multiples of Apricot Ale, Sang Royal, Kriek Ale)
-Brasserie Fantôme (pretty much anything)
-3 Fonteinen (pretty much anything)
-Cantillon (pretty much anything)
-Captain Lawrence (pretty much anything)
-Cigar City (pretty much anything)

Tried to send a PM, but your mailbox was full. Are you still looking for those Cascade Brewing beers?

Justice Fries
Oct 23, 2008
Perhaps not the rarest, but I have two of this year's Bourbon Barrel Aged Old Rasputins up for trade. Interesting stouts and sours are at the top of what I'd be looking for.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Hey putting a feeler out there.

I have/can get cigar city anything, even a good gourde if you act fast. Also have terrapin wake n bake and moo hoo stouts. Bells regular lineup, some jolly pumpkin stuff. Ommegang, Bruery, etc.

I'm seeking stuff I can absolutely not get in FL to bring to tastings with other local traders. Russian River, New Glarus, New Belgium top the list, but any great beer from around the country/world is cool.

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...

tesilential posted:

Hey putting a feeler out there.

I have/can get cigar city anything, even a good gourde if you act fast. Also have terrapin wake n bake and moo hoo stouts. Bells regular lineup, some jolly pumpkin stuff. Ommegang, Bruery, etc.

I'm seeking stuff I can absolutely not get in FL to bring to tastings with other local traders. Russian River, New Glarus, New Belgium top the list, but any great beer from around the country/world is cool.

Any special Cigar City treatments? :)

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rage-saq posted:

Any special Cigar City treatments? :)

Cedar humidor zuhkov, but it's 17.99 a pop.

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...

tesilential posted:

Cedar humidor zuhkov, but it's 17.99 a pop.

Psh thats like the only price level of beer I buy anymore, anything "more standard" and cheaper I can probably make better on my own.
I've got a New Belgium Le Terrior I can part with, check my trading list for other beers you might be interested in.

tesilential
Nov 22, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rage-saq posted:

Psh thats like the only price level of beer I buy anymore, anything "more standard" and cheaper I can probably make better on my own.
I've got a New Belgium Le Terrior I can part with, check my trading list for other beers you might be interested in.

sent you a PM about a trade

Jacobey000
Jul 17, 2005

We will be cruising at a speed of 55mph swiftly away from the twisted wreckage of my shattered life!
Looking to do small micro-brewery trades. There are a few here in Maine that rule such as Rising Tide and Maine Brewing Co, "pretty good" ones like Baxter Brewing, "just okay" ones like Gritty's, Sebago, and Shipyard, and of course far away, growlers only, and very small like Sheeps Cot & Oxbow . Of course if you wanna be a lame - there is always Allagash.

I don't have any of the bottles bought yet, so if you want a bottle of Allagash's already released coolship series - you'll be plum out of luck. I'd be willing to hunt for something special if you were inclined to want it.

Basically, I'm not looking for super rare beers, just ones with tiny distribution areas.

ISO: Nearly any of the New Glarus, Upland brewery, Half Acre or [your state here]'s [any brew]
FT: Maine beers, small breweries, or your get your Allagash fix

If I'm doing this wrong, then welp. PM me to work details.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

I know people have mixed feelings on Lost Abbey, but I have 2-3 bottles of 2011 Cuvee de Tomme for trade. Looking for special/limited release beers outside of San Diego distribution. I also have limited access to Lost Abbey Deliverance right now.

FT: Cuvee de Tomme and/or Deliverance
ISO: Your local limited/special releases

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

Radio got his free iPod, did you get yours???

Zam posted:

I know people have mixed feelings on Lost Abbey, but I have 2-3 bottles of 2011 Cuvee de Tomme for trade. Looking for special/limited release beers outside of San Diego distribution. I also have limited access to Lost Abbey Deliverance right now.

They didn't have it at BDBS downtown yesterday, where'd you get your Tomme at?

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

wattershed posted:

They didn't have it at BDBS downtown yesterday, where'd you get your Tomme at?

The brewery.

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

Zam posted:

The brewery.

Ah, that's definitely one thing I miss about working in Carlsbad. Lunchtime growler fill runs were great, but I never got the feel like I was anything more than an inconvenience when purchasing their stuff.

Ezrem
Jan 23, 2006

Zam posted:

Any interest in Central Waters Exodus for one of these? The reviews are a bit scattered, the bottle I opened yesterday was supremely sour and funky, with some cherry notes. I wouldn't call it a flanders at all.

Toxx
Aug 25, 2002
FT: Anything that I can find around Nashville TN. The local brewery, Yazoo. Blue Grass Brewing Co in Louisville, Schafly from St. Louis, Abita, I'm sure there are more that I can get around here if it's from the South. Ask and I can see. Oh I have decent access to a lot of Avery and FCB stuff.

ISO: I lived in Santa Rosa CA for 2 years. My friend works at Russian River, and while he is a good guy and we've been trying to get a Beer trade together - he likes the marijuana and can be forgetful. I want fresh pliny and some sours.

Kai_Sunsoul
Jan 7, 2006

Got Chemistry?
FT: The List

Not as extensive as some. Also, everything has their price, some are just going to require really awesome offers to pry away from me. I live in Indy right now and have access to a number of good things, and there are several breweries really ramping up in the city. Speaking of, I'm keen on trading off some Sun King which is Indiana's third largest brewery. They can instead of bottle as well. I have unlimited access to their main line-up of canned things (Sunlight cream ale, Osiris Pale, and Wee Mac Brown). Right now I also have several cans of their GABF winning Scotch Ale, the Wee Muckle, that was given a limited run.

What I want: A lot of what you can't get around here: Cigar City, Lost Abbey, Port, Alaskan, etc etc. I'd be up for the special releases but also just trading good local standbys is appealing.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Kai_Sunsoul posted:

Not as extensive as some. Also, everything has their price, some are just going to require really awesome offers to pry away from me. I live in Indy right now and have access to a number of good things, and there are several breweries really ramping up in the city. Speaking of, I'm keen on trading off some Sun King which is Indiana's third largest brewery. They can instead of bottle as well. I have unlimited access to their main line-up of canned things (Sunlight cream ale, Osiris Pale, and Wee Mac Brown). Right now I also have several cans of their GABF winning Scotch Ale, the Wee Muckle, that was given a limited run.

What I want: A lot of what you can't get around here: Cigar City, Lost Abbey, Port, Alaskan, etc etc. I'd be up for the special releases but also just trading good local standbys is appealing.

I'm just curious, do you have access to Upland Brewery's Lambics? Are they hard to find? I've been meaning to get my hands on some for the past year or so.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

As far as I've seen they're pretty hard to come by outside of Bloomington, In. Last time I was in Bloomington, they had plenty of the strawberry but that was the only one. There is one store in Louisville, Ky. where I've seen peach, raspberry, and kiwi. Other than that, nothing. I think it depends on the time of the year as to which fruit lambic gets released.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Sublimer posted:

As far as I've seen they're pretty hard to come by outside of Bloomington, In. Last time I was in Bloomington, they had plenty of the strawberry but that was the only one. There is one store in Louisville, Ky. where I've seen peach, raspberry, and kiwi. Other than that, nothing. I think it depends on the time of the year as to which fruit lambic gets released.

Well if you ever see any, grab them and I'll trade you something or buy them off you.

PeetsZahut
Jul 9, 2008

Kai_Sunsoul posted:

I am interested in your beers yet you havent replied or noted this fact. SAD DAY!

PeetsZahut fucked around with this message at 23:10 on Jan 17, 2012

Kai_Sunsoul
Jan 7, 2006

Got Chemistry?

Corbet posted:

I'm just curious, do you have access to Upland Brewery's Lambics? Are they hard to find? I've been meaning to get my hands on some for the past year or so.

I live a few blocks from the tap room in Indy and they usually have several of them available. Are there any flavors in particular you're looking for, I'll swing by this week and pick some up.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Kai_Sunsoul posted:

I live a few blocks from the tap room in Indy and they usually have several of them available. Are there any flavors in particular you're looking for, I'll swing by this week and pick some up.

Honestly, I'll take anything except Raspberry. Preferably I'd want Persimmon, Kiwi, or Blackberry.

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Kai_Sunsoul posted:

I'd be interested in working out a trade out for some Upland Lambic as well. Looking for any variants and would be open to trading for several. Least interested in Raspberry or Cherry. Most interested in Blackberry, Kiwi, and Persimmon.

I have regular and limited LA/Port/Alaskan/West Coast beers to offer.

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

FT: Jolly Pumpkin La Roja Grand Reserve 2011
ISO: Firestone Walker 12, 13; 3F Dark Lord 2009, 2010

BoredByThis
Jul 13, 2001

Watch out! I'll attract you too!
I know I have 2010 DL available. Bonus: No shipping charges, we can meet up at the Map Room.

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

BoredByThis posted:

I know I have 2010 DL available. Bonus: No shipping charges, we can meet up at the Map Room.

~cool~

PeetsZahut
Jul 9, 2008

PeetsZahut fucked around with this message at 23:33 on Jan 19, 2012

Mons Public
Jun 22, 2006

Sometimes I look for Rupees.
what, do you own a liquor store or something?

PeetsZahut
Jul 9, 2008

RobBorer posted:

what, do you own a liquor store or something?

I am a professional beer buyer

PeetsZahut fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Jan 18, 2012

Kai_Sunsoul
Jan 7, 2006

Got Chemistry?
Sorry guys, Upland Lambics aren't available currently. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next batch hits shelves.

PeetsZahut
Jul 9, 2008

Kai_Sunsoul posted:

Sorry guys, Upland Lambics aren't available currently. I'll keep my eyes peeled for the next batch hits shelves.

I'm interested in your Dark Lords and Ultimate Power, my list is above, feel free to peruse and let me know if you're interested.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

I've got some of the following "rare" beers that I'm looking to trade:

-Jolly Pumpkin La Roja Grand Reserve 2011
-Dark Horse Bourbon Barrel Plead the Fifth
-Kuhnhenn Bourbon Barrel 4th Dementia

All are very well reviewed and pretty sought after. Looking for:

Upland Lambics
Lost Abbey limiteds
Cantillon Beers (any)
3 Fonteinen (any)
Abyss
Darkness
Three Floyds (gumballhead, zombie dust)

and any rare beers not available in the midwest. I have a preference toward lambics/kriek/flanders/sours.

wattershed
Dec 27, 2002

If I'm able to successfully pick up some of Alpine's Exponential Hoppiness next weekend, what could that net me in a trade in the realms of imp stouts I can't get in southern California? In other words, who's got what to offer in exchange?

wattershed fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Jan 20, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zam
Oct 27, 2006

Trade completed.

Zam fucked around with this message at 19:20 on Jan 27, 2012

• Locked thread