Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

ISO coffee and cigarettes

FT I don't even know how to trade anymore. I just want a bottle of this ish. I'll throw some Tired Hands at you or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

It's so good

Apache
May 11, 2004

ISO Trillium and Treehouse fresh hops

FT Vanilla Hazelnut Zhukov

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

Apache posted:

ISO Trillium and Treehouse fresh hops

FT Vanilla Hazelnut Zhukov

If you don't find anyone, I may be able to put you in touch with a guy that regularly gets Treehouse, and sometimes Trillium.

Apache
May 11, 2004

dphi posted:

If you don't find anyone, I may be able to put you in touch with a guy that regularly gets Treehouse, and sometimes Trillium.

My guess is Vanilla Hazelnut Zhukov won't trade for much, it appears to have gotten wider distro than normal Zhukov this year. On another note, have any of you guys used spirited shippers for beer trades? I'm low on styro shippers and don't really trust the wine shippers since I've had breakage recently in one of them.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Almost exclusively. They're great.

Stitecin
Feb 6, 2004
Mayor of Stitecinopolis
I was shopping yesterday and saw Firestone 2016 Velvet Merkin & Helldorado. I can grab them if they're still there and desirable... $15 & $16 for a 22oz respectively.

Also, I know this is a beer trading thread, but will anyone in Illinois trade a bottle of Malort for Pliney, Blind Pig, whatever I can pick up in or around Santa Rosa, CA?

Stitecin fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Dec 31, 2016

danbanana
Jun 7, 2008

OG Bell's fanboi

Stitecin posted:

Also, I know this is a beer trading thread, but will anyone in Illinois trade a bottle of Malort for Pliney, Blind Pig, whatever I can pick up in or around Santa Rosa, CA?

You just won the thread.

PM me with your address. I'll see about getting a bottle out to you.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Apache posted:

My guess is Vanilla Hazelnut Zhukov won't trade for much, it appears to have gotten wider distro than normal Zhukov this year. On another note, have any of you guys used spirited shippers for beer trades? I'm low on styro shippers and don't really trust the wine shippers since I've had breakage recently in one of them.

I saw someone on some part of the internet asking if vanilla hazelnut zhukov was really bad because he saw it on shelves and assumed it was poo poo since he could easily find it. I love beer nerds.

Also if you're feeling froggy, apparently the Prime Bar or Brass Tap in Wesley Chapel has Founders CBS on tap so happy hunting.

obi_ant
Apr 8, 2005

My friend brought a bottle of King Sue and another variant for me. Stuff is great. How can I acquire some more bottles from you gentlemen?

Uh. I'm from San Francisco.

Mr. Clark2
Sep 17, 2003

Rocco sez: Oh man, what a bummer. Woof.

I've got a bottle of Westvleteren 12 that I'd like to trade for some Trillium/Heady/Tired Hands brews. Anyone interested?

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Anyone wanna trade me some Transient? I keep hearing y'all talk about how dope they are and I want in.

ISO: Buckley/Kentuckley, fruited Maigre, hoppy stuff, whatever of theirs is worth trying
FT: Fresh Veil cans from this week (LOL Tho and Crucial Taunt, or next week's release if you prefer), Hardywood Christmas Morning and Rum GBS, Trickery

Furious Lobster
Jun 17, 2006

Soiled Meat
ISO: Brew 1000 or Decoherence;

FT: Mainly SoCal stuff or some PNW as well; hit me up at christopherhchoi At gmail

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one to Flavortown, and that has made all the difference.

ISO Hornswoggler

Just a couple cans. I don't need a lot. It's for a friend that's not really into the whole beer trading thing. If I can make this happen easily with TH or Carton cans or something then let's do it.

Imasalmon
Mar 19, 2003

Meet me in the Hall of Fame
FT: My Local Shelf Beers
ISO: Your Local Shelf Beers

I'll fill a 12 count Styrofoam shipper with the good stuff local breweries are doing that doesn't get distributed very far, And you send it back filled with stuff from your local breweries.

I'm in Houston, Tx. Anyone interested?

Merkin Muffley
Aug 1, 2006
The Ballsiest

Imasalmon posted:

FT: My Local Shelf Beers
ISO: Your Local Shelf Beers

I'll fill a 12 count Styrofoam shipper with the good stuff local breweries are doing that doesn't get distributed very far, And you send it back filled with stuff from your local breweries.

I'm in Houston, Tx. Anyone interested?

Locals trades are my favorite, and if the boxes I've received from TX goons have taught me anything, its that you guys have pretty great beer. I'm in the Cincinnati, OH area if you want to set something up.

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
All of you need to stop whatever you are doing and buy a Pack of Trouble from your local walmart. it's a macrobrew sampler made to look like a craft brewery and sold by Walmart. Each of the four beers are uniquely and fascinatingly awful.

Rated from best to worst:
After Party "IPA": Carbonated Lipton's iced tea mixxed with soju 2/10
Red Flag "Amber": Miller lite with equal part corn syrup 0/10
Round Midnight "Belgian white": Flavor that reminds you of powdered laundry detergent. 0/10
Cat's Away: Green olives with grass clippings. Flavor builds like a kick to the balls, you know something terrible is coming and then it hits you and makes you want to vomit. -10/10

FYAD SECRETARY
Aug 14, 2003

Eifert Posting posted:

All of you need to stop whatever you are doing and buy a Pack of Trouble from your local walmart. it's a macrobrew sampler made to look like a craft brewery and sold by Walmart. Each of the four beers are uniquely and fascinatingly awful.

Round Midnight "Belgian white": Flavor that reminds you of powdered laundry detergent. 0/10
Cat's Away: Green olives with grass clippings. Flavor builds like a kick to the balls, you know something terrible is coming and then it hits you and makes you want to vomit. -10/10

going to my local Walmart ASAP! will report back very soon!

cryme
Apr 9, 2004

by zen death robot

Eifert Posting posted:

no

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Life is interpreted through contrast. To enjoy good beer optimally you also have to witness its greatest atrocities. The Jai Lai ipa I had from cigar city brewing after was amazing.

Edit: https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/walmart-lawsuit-fake-craft-beer

Eifert Posting fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Feb 19, 2017

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Grimey Drawer

FYAD SECRETARY posted:

going to my local Walmart ASAP! will report back very soon!

Did you ever try them? I was looking forward to hearing your breakdown.

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

My whole life just flashed before my eyes! Dude, I sleep a lot.
ISO: Yuengling (traditional)

FT: Any Crafts found between Chicago and Milwaukee

An Ohio native friend is getting married in a couple months, and I was hoping to gather a case or several of Yuengling as a present for his bachelor party.

Since nobody we know is traveling out that way I figured I could benefit others as well.

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005

Quabzor posted:

ISO: Yuengling (traditional)

FT: Any Crafts found between Chicago and Milwaukee

An Ohio native friend is getting married in a couple months, and I was hoping to gather a case or several of Yuengling as a present for his bachelor party.

Since nobody we know is traveling out that way I figured I could benefit others as well.

If you're in that area and don't mind the drive, Yuengling has started distributing to Indiana starting, well, today!

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

Avenged posted:

If you're in that area and don't mind the drive, Yuengling has started distributing to Indiana starting, well, today!

I saw that, congratulations.

But I didn't think they were actually gonna start selling till April.

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
Uh I can hook you up with THE OLDEST BREWERY IN AMERICA

Avenged
Jun 9, 2005

Quabzor posted:

I saw that, congratulations.

But I didn't think they were actually gonna start selling till April.

Huh, yeah. Looks like you're right. Bar sales start today, package sales 4/3. Thank's for making me look that up or I'd be pretty disappointed.

Quabzor
Oct 17, 2010

Captain Duvel posted:

Uh I can hook you up with THE OLDEST BREWERY IN AMERICA

I might need to get on this pretty quick. They'll be losing some market share after kinda/sorta endorsing Trump this weekend.
Alternatively, this might be just the push they need to spread to the rural midwest.

atothesquiz
Aug 31, 2004
Anyone want to pick me up M/T/W from cycle? I'll arrive Wednesday night and can pay you back and bring some out of market beers as a thank you (sours from the west coast if thats your thing).

I'll be staying with a friend in Seminole Heights right down the street from Southern if that's any more convenient

atothesquiz fucked around with this message at 02:45 on Mar 7, 2017

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

Quabzor posted:

I might need to get on this pretty quick. They'll be losing some market share after kinda/sorta endorsing Trump this weekend.
Alternatively, this might be just the push they need to spread to the rural midwest.

The owner has been pro-Trump since the primaries.

https://twitter.com/EricTrump/status/790673947096387584

MAGA

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
I know everyone probably sick about asking for tired hands but blueberry pancakes milkshake is something that I really want to try. So if anyone has any to spare or other TH I can pay or trade from SC NC.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!
Anyone in the NEBCO neighborhood wanna swap me some Fuzzy Baby Ducks cans for fresh Veil?

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
Iso
JK colour five and rare corals

FAT
Cash or SC/NC. Going to red angel release and probably stop by fonta

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

ISO: de Garde Bu glass
FT: Cost of glass plus a thank you box from Texas

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

air- posted:

ISO: de Garde Bu glass
FT: Cost of glass plus a thank you box from Texas

I have to wonder if someone will make knock offs of this glass at some point given the demand

deedee megadoodoo
Sep 28, 2000

Do we have anyone near Oxbow that can pick up Low Bush for me? I need that poo poo.

Lyon
Apr 17, 2003

HatfulOfHollow posted:

Do we have anyone near Oxbow that can pick up Low Bush for me? I need that poo poo.

Didn't krustster just move up there?

krustster
Mar 26, 2007

But I hope you leave enough room for my fist, because I'm going to ram it into your stomach!!!
Ya I live around there now. I don't think I'll have a chance to get there today but if it lasts a few days I could possibly do a "gopickitupformebro" type thing as the kids say :10bux:

krustster fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Apr 28, 2017

air-
Sep 24, 2007

Who will win the greatest battle of them all?

I'm also willing to do pickups for anyone who wants LO Hef. Even corner stores sell it here and it takes zero effort to get

Slore Tactician
Aug 27, 2005
MOURN!

air- posted:

I'm also willing to do pickups for anyone who wants LO Hef. Even corner stores sell it here and it takes zero effort to get

I'm down! PM me and we can work something out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FYAD SECRETARY
Aug 14, 2003

ISO: 1x4pack of Modern Times / Cellarmaker collab Clear and Present Dankness

FT: mix of Cellarmaker Dank Williams, Alvarado Street Vengeful Barbarian, Henhouse East Coast Bias, or other random local stuff that you don't get down there. all are fresh, oldest being Dank Williams bottled on 5/2

• Locked thread