Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Cael posted:

After watching this thread for a while, it finally motivated me to get my cellar in order. List should be complete right now, still need to go back on some of the beers and see if I can nail down some dates for them. A top level summary right now would be

ISO: 3 Floyds Dark Lord, Founders KBS / CBS
FT: Firestone Walker 14 / Abacus, bunch of aged Dogfish and Unibroue

Post / PM me if you're interested.

Hey, sent you a PM about the CBS. Do you have a BA/RB profile with a history of trades? Mine is here, I've also done some with goons/see the GWS beer thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Sublimer posted:

The guy printed his own FedEx label and declared the weight as 17 pounds when it was really about 35 pounds. He says sometimes they will send it and sometimes they'll re-weigh it and adjust the price. Do any of you do this? It's a bit dishonest, so I'm not entirely sure I'm gonna do it in the future.

That's a pretty lovely thing to do, especially when you are already shipping out something they don't want you to ship. Maybe if he had done it a couple of pounds under, but half the entire weight? Really?

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Whisker Biscuit posted:

Wait, is hopslam out?

Not yet, but potentially in a week or so.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Is Pliny easy to find right about now? I've got a coworker/beer buddy whose wife had their first kid last night, and he mentioned to me a day or two ago how he's never had any Pliny and would love to get his hands on a bottle. He's coming back to work early next week and I'd love to surprise him with a bottle or two of it, if possible. Any goons in this thread able to hook me up quick?

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Anyone want to send me some Ballast Point Victory At Sea? Hit me up :)

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Midorka posted:

I'll be able to get it without a problem, I expect. I'm in NJ, what can you offer me that I can't get in NJ, you can check seekabrew to see what we get that you don't.

Looks like you don't have PMs so I just wanted to say thanks for the offer but it looks like I've got this covered by someone I traded with before that PMed me.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

tesilential posted:

Any interest in 2011 Cigar City Big Sound Brandy Barrel Aged? Supposedly they are infected, but I know some of y'all freaks are into that. They have been stored at 36-38* since release at Hunapuh release 2011.

If no interest I'll just exchange them at the brewery since I don't currently want any unintentional sours.

What few infected beers I've had I found really tasty, so yes I think I'd be quite interested in one. I don't know what the dollar value of that beer is, were you looking for a straight $4$ trade or is this something hard to get? I live in Michigan so I have access to lots of stuff, I also happen to be going to Bell's and Founders tomorrow.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

tesilential posted:

It's a yearly limited release but $4$ is fine. They were $20 a pop. Of course thanks to shipping it's only worth it for beers I can't find locally.

I sent you a PM.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Anyone live near Pittsburg or have access to Gratitude? I need the 2013 waxed version that just came out Friday-ish. I've got all kinds of Jolly Pumpkin, Founders, Bells etc rare poo poo I could give in exchange. Hit me up in a PM.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Looks like my trade with Xeus isn't going to work after all, anyone else have a bottle of this they can trade with me? I'd give you a 4-pack of KBS for it. (Or something else if KBS isn't your thing.)

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Anybody have some bottles of Coffee & Cigarettes they want to trade for Michigan beers? I could probably even throw in a BA Expedition...

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

obi_ant posted:

I have some Coffee & Cigarettes. What good out of Michigan? I've had a lot of Founders and a few Bells.

What styles do you like? For sours there is Jolly Pumpkin, who have been putting out some interesting collaborations lately (Mikkeller, and one from Anchorage coming out this Saturday), and I also have some of the Grand Reserve versions of Oro, Roja, and Biere de Mars. For stouts I've got a bunch from Bell's sitting around right now (30th Anniversary, the BA Expedition, Black Note) as well as a few bottles from their Planet series (Saturn? whichever one was the barleywine). Hoppy poo poo uhhhhhhh, theres a ton of it and I'm not all sure what gets distributed your way these days. Greenbush is hip and new and I could get some stuff from them, if that interests you.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Can anybody in Chicago hook me up with some Half Acre Rainbow Never Ends? Releasing today in their shop. Looking for two bottles, would also be cool with grabbing a couple more bottles of whatever else they have available to fill up a six bottle shipper.

If I don't get any bites, thinking about just day tripping it over to Chicago for a fun day trip to grab some too.

Edit: Well drat, they already sold out.

Sirotan fucked around with this message at 13:31 on Jul 16, 2016

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Thanks everyone for the Seattle beer suggestions. I just hit Reuben's (which was pretty good) and am now at Stoup (so far just ok). Will probably hit a few more tomorrow as well once I'm less jetlagged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

sterster posted:

Looking for an easy mule. I have a buddy who wants to try yuenglings and approached me knowing I'm a beer person. So was thinking maybe $50 for a 12 pack shipped. Let me know if I'm off.

12 pack of cans probably costs what, $10? Shipping would probably be $20 or under.

Don't get Yuengling in my state but I'm sure plenty of people can help you out.

• Locked thread