Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jack Skeleton
Dec 7, 2006

Corbet posted:

So basically I shouldn't even try and get Lost Abbey beers because they're ridiculously hard to get. drat it.

I would be more worried about them either exploding or being completely flat. :v:

I was going to offer to go down for Cable Car (been meaning to do an Alpine/Stone/Pizza Port trip), but no carry out? Jesus Christ, Fuckin' Tomme.

I may have a Red Poppy from earlier this year in the cellar. I know I've seen Carnevale on the shelf somewhere, just trying to remember which Bevmo it was. Either way I need to send another package for the Acer and other BT, so I'll hit you up with the readily avaliable Lost Abbey stuff around here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack Skeleton
Dec 7, 2006
Looking to see if anyone has access to or has Great Divide Barrel Aged Yeti or Barrel Aged BORIS Royale from Hoppin' Frog.

I have a slew of Southern California beers ranging from:

Alesmith (Speedway Stout, Wee Devil)
The Bruery (Provisions series stuff. Too many, really)
Russian River (Pliny, Blind Pig Temptation, Supplication, consecration, Damnation)
Alpine (Pure Hoppiness, Nelson)
Bootleggers (Knuckle Sandwich)
Stone - though it's not like they're not distributing well enough

Jack Skeleton
Dec 7, 2006

Kudosx posted:

Does anybody have access to a ridiculous amount of Pliny? I'm talking like 8+ bottles, and at least 2.5 weeks fresh of when you'd able to ship.

I understand that at most places there's a limit of a few bottles, but I'm not sure if you can get a bunch if you know the right people...

This is just mostly for reference, I probably won't be able to trade for a month or two!

Let me wrap up the few loose trades I have pending out (this week) and then we can talk. Since you're not looking to trade for another month, that works, but the local shop near me has Pliny in stock every two weeks and has no bottle limit.

For a while I was walking out of there with half a case to a case of 10 day old Pliny.

For reference, I'm in Southern California. Here's a site that typically has a list of who is an account holder with them.
http://russianriverbrewing.com/pages/accounts/socal.html
I'm sure you can change the location. But those spots will typically always have Pliny in regular cycles in.

• Locked thread