Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

Interworld and the New Innocence

CalvinDooglas posted:

I just got a bomber of Firestone Walker Double Jack I could trade. Good beer, but I've had it before and would really like a taste of my old Great Divide favorites. Old Ruffian, Belgian Yeti, or Regular Yeti in particular.

Also have access to a bunch of NE stuff like Allagash, Southern Tier, Peak, Wolaver's, and locals like Sebago, Gritty's, Maine Beer Co, Moat Mt.

Any takers?

I know for sure I can get Allagash and Southern Tier. Allagash is so loving good.

Corbet posted:

I'm looking to get the hook up on some Lost Abbey beers. I've gotten my hands on a bottle of the Red Barn Ale but I'd love to get the chance to get two Red Poppys and any of the following:

Cable Car
Carnevale
Cuvee De Tomme
Duck Duck Gooze
Framboise de Amorosa

I have access to anything in Michigan, Dark Horse, Bells, Founders, Great Lakes Brewery, Hoppin' Frog, Shorts, and some others I'm sure I'm forgetting. PM me if you'd like to set up a trade.

I can get Carnevale and 10 Commandments if you wanted that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

:barf:

TenaciousTomato
Jul 17, 2007

funkybottoms posted:

does anybody here remember Vera Mae?

Listened to The Wall earlier drinking Sierra Nevada's Oktoberfest, which is already out

No regrets

Give it one week and here come the pumpkin ales

• Locked thread