Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Gallows
Aug 10, 2007

Yip-yip-yip-yip... Uh-huh.
Kind of new to the game as well. I'm in St Paul so I have access to a lot of Surly and have a '10 and '11 darkness that I'm up for trading. That being said, I'm super interested in finding some FFF

crazyfish posted:

I'm looking to get some Surly brews, most notably Bender, Cynic, and Coffee Bender. A couple cans of each should do it. Don't have much of a cellar, but I can trade anything I can reasonably get in Chicago (i.e. don't expect Bourbon County or other super rare poo poo I can't reasonably find on the shelf, but Zombie Dust isn't out of the question).

If you're looking to do some trading for that, I have a liquor store 2 blocks that I pretty much could get you all of these in a swoop for some 3 Floyds. I also saw some Abrasives at a place a week or so back but I'm not sure if that is something you'd want this late after canning.

EDIT: Also willing to drive over to WI to get some New Glarus. I personally have never had any, so if I'm picking up for someone it gives me a reason to go out and get myself some.

The Gallows fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Apr 21, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread