Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

Since everyones doing it, here's my (Not nearly as impressive) list:

http://www.editgrid.com/user/cerealkillerkp/Beers

I have a planned trade with Zam soon, but thought everyone could benefit from taking a look at what I've got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

I made a trade on BA and got a package from Connecticut today!

The guy printed his own FedEx label and declared the weight as 17 pounds when it was really about 35 pounds. He says sometimes they will send it and sometimes they'll re-weigh it and adjust the price. Do any of you do this? It's a bit dishonest, so I'm not entirely sure I'm gonna do it in the future.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

The trade value of BCBS '11 on BA is pretty high right now. I posted an ISO:FT just looking for my wants about an hour ago and already have over 10 messages about it.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

You're right, it is. I shared one of my bottles with some friends on NYE and everyone loved it. I think I'm gonna trade four for a Bell's Eccentric Ale '07, '08, '09 and an RR Temptation.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

As far as I've seen they're pretty hard to come by outside of Bloomington, In. Last time I was in Bloomington, they had plenty of the strawberry but that was the only one. There is one store in Louisville, Ky. where I've seen peach, raspberry, and kiwi. Other than that, nothing. I think it depends on the time of the year as to which fruit lambic gets released.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

gruvmeister: are you interested in trading one of your '12 Dark Lords to me? I didn't get a ticket this year :(. PM me if you have PMs.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

ISO: 2012 Dark Lord
FT: 2010 Cantillon Rose de Gambrinus 3,75 + Founders 2010 Nemesis OR 2011 BCBS OR 2011 KBS

I tried this trade on Beer Advocate and couldn't get any takers so if I'm being unfair here please call me a jerk or something. I live in Kentucky so shipping shouldn't be too expensive. I'm also willing to expand in order to make the trade more worthwhile.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

Looking for 1 or 2 bottles of Surly Syx. Send me a message if you have some. I'm sure I have something to trade that would interest you. Thanks!

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

Just got my box from nuncle jimbo today! Thanks dude!

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

ISO: Dark Horse Bourbon Barrel Plead the Fifth
FT: A lot of things, including Cantillon

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

Have any idea of what you're looking for for the Kopi Luwak Speedway? I have some beers you may be interested in including stuff like 2011 Darklord and a few different Cantillons

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

I may be able to help you with that next time I go to Vancouver. I have a bottle of Fou waiting for me right now! Interestingly, when I was looking at rate quotes for shipping from Canada to the US on FedEx's website, Beer,Non-Hazardous was an option where you have to declare what you're shipping.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

ISO: Old(er) HotD Fred... talkin' Batch ~76 here.

FT: Negotiable, I live in KY and have access to Bell's, Founders, some FFF Etc. Specifically, I have Surly Syx, Nemesis 2010, Batch 10k, '11 Our Finest Regards, BCBS '12 up for grabs. Probably other stuff you may be interested in too for a good offer. Tried this on BA LIKE A DUMMY and couldn't get it done

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

broom posted:

New Glarus talk

I would love to trade for Raspberry Tart and Serendipity... are those hard to come by? I can let go of some pretty good stuff. Let me know if you're interested!

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

ISO: New Glarus Wild Sour

FT: Not sure exactly but if you have access to this I'm sure we can work something out. I have access to lots of good stuff including FFF and might be willing to part with some rare-ish poo poo for a good deal!

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

Once I know what the Catador beers are, I'll probably be interested!

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

ISO: DDG

FT: '11 Dark Lord + 3,75 of '09 Cantillon Gueuze or '10 Rose

To make up the $4$ difference of ~:10bux:, I can throw in a few Founders Rubaeus or Imperial Stout or maybe a FFF bomber.

Even if this offer isn't exactly your cup of tea, please PM me and let's try to work something out!

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

You should definitely buy them at that price and either drink them or trade them for far more than $200 in hard to find to rare-ish beers.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

Anyone have any interest in Bells Eccentric Ale '07 and '08? I have no idea if they're actually good or not, and I know a lot of people haven't even heard of them, but they're old vintage and tickers gotta tick! So I figure someone might be interested. I'm open to anything but I would love any of this year's 12 oz. bourbon county variants, interesting sours/wilds, or HotD Fred (drat I love that beer).

Side note: Did Fuzzy Pipe Wrench ever make good on that trade?

Sublimer fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Feb 14, 2014

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

That's lovely. Someone with a shitload of disposable income need to buy that guy some terrible red text.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

^^^ Take care of this guy first, but after seeing the weirdo dontdrinkbeer guy put Straight Jacket at the top of his blind BA barley wine tasting, I'd also like a bottle. Whats the deal with this beer? Is it hard to find?/still available in Chicagoland?

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

ISO: Hair of the Dog glass

Does anyone here live close enough to the brewery that they could buy a glass? I'm sure we can work something out.

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

FT: Prairie Bomb (multiples) & Bible Belt ISO: New Glarus fruit beers

If you have any New Glarus fruit beers or any of their sours such as Serendipity or the Berliner, hit me up and I'm sure we can work something out! I also have some Crooked Stave Vielle and Surette up for trade.

Cheers!

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

crazyfish posted:

FYI, Serendipity is also a fruit beer and is definitely not a sour.

Really? I've never had it before, but the New Glarus website says it's "A kaleidoscope of flavor discovered by accident in a sour ale!"

Oh well, either way I'm ISO!

E: This is done. Had to use BA :bang:

Sublimer fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Jun 26, 2014

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

I posted this on BA too, but I'd rather trade with a goon.

FT: Bells Eccentric Ale 07 and 08 ISO: HotD Fred

Looking for Fred that's at least a few years old so Batch 86 or younger. I'd do 1 for 1 for those. Preference would go to earlier batches. I'd also consider trading for multiples of more recent batches.

Fake Edit: Everyone trade with kudosx if you have even half a chance. He gifted me an awesome FFF Teku at Zwanze Day in Louisville so kudos to kudosx and his extreme goonerocity!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sublimer
Sep 20, 2007
get yo' game up

wattershed posted:

ISO: A Deal With the Devil. A bottle shop in Anchorage just got a bunch of cases.

Do we have any Anchorage beer goons around here?

Unfortunately can't help with this, but wanted to wish you luck. I had a bottle at Zwanze Day,and it was unreal good.

• Locked thread