Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
Anyone picking up sweet potato on Sunday from funky Buddha? Wouldn't mind get any french toast if they're still available

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
Iso
Jester kings nocturnal
Cycle, Buddha, cigar city, angry chair - general hook up for these guys

Have
$$
Can pick up wicked weeds
White angel
Kiwi Morte
Fonta flora frut lups
Grand mere

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
ISO: Can for can trade of latest veils, tired hands maybe other crap

FT: Fresh IPA's from Heist canned on the 22. And a few key lime goses not pictured

http://imgur.com/a/hz5q7

embedding not cooperating for some loving reason

Captain Duvel fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Sep 29, 2016

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
I can keep an eye out for world wide stout if you don't find anyone else by then. Haven't seen it yet, only their beer for breakfast.

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
Uh I can hook you up with THE OLDEST BREWERY IN AMERICA

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
I know everyone probably sick about asking for tired hands but blueberry pancakes milkshake is something that I really want to try. So if anyone has any to spare or other TH I can pay or trade from SC NC.

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
Iso
JK colour five and rare corals

FAT
Cash or SC/NC. Going to red angel release and probably stop by fonta

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
If anyone is looking for white oak Jai alai or key lime gose let me know. Just looking for shipping and cost of beer. Maybe open to trades of other cans but trying to recoup some money.

Also have a local peanut butter jelly beer by Catawba if that fancies anyone.

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
Iso Angry chair release this weekend
Ft $$ or anything you're looking for from SC/NC

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
I have a few extra bottles of Fonta flora's Brine (oyster saison) and smoke signals (kvass) if anyone is interested. Just looking for cost of bottle and shipping.

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
There's a guy I drink with who knows someone that was busted for shipping beer internationally and said ice showed up and confiscated/broke all his beer. If that's 100% true don't know but I'm not risking it.

Also guys I know who've done it pack the beer in little barrels and spray insulate them

Slore Tactician posted:

Yeah! Definitely interested!

pm me. I have 2 brine and 3 smoke signals

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
Where you at in nc

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009

Elephunk posted:

Greensboro, Four Saints in Asheboro has good stuff. Can make it to Raleigh or Charlotte but not til the end of the month

Not to clog up the trade thread, but Raleigh Durham have a good selection of breweries. Haw river, bond brothers who won at gabf and barrel culture just opened up and doing their grand opening release the 28th. Richmond isn't a bad drive from their either.

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
None of us should be shipping anything we ship. It's against ups/Fed ex policy and illegal through USPS. Also shiner and abita are in grocery stores pretty much every where

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
I shipped a suitcase of yuengling for another goon, forget who it was. That poo poo was heavy. I can get it if no one else is able, wouldn't be till weekend, maybe Monday. Just started a new job this week so kinda preoccupied.

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
I want that never never gonna get it cause the original one was loving delicious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Duvel
Dec 14, 2009
Still looking for fencerow if there's anyone near side project. Got plenty of fonta Flora's or whatever else you may want

• Locked thread