Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW
Thanks for the heads-up that Mouflan is out. I haven't been to the shop in a while but I love that beer, I should go pick some up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arnold of Soissons
Mar 4, 2011

by XyloJW

mbottoms posted:

I'm interested in getting my hands on a bottle of Tactical Nuclear Penguin. BrewDog's website lists Anchor Brewing as the only place in the states to get it. I'm in OK, any of you guys willing to help a fella out?

That's a problem with their website list, then. It's available at any store that cares to buy a bottle from their distributor. Two local shops had it on hand when I lived in NJ.

e: just to be clear: it's a lovely beer and you shouldn't waste time or money on it. It just isn't terribly hard to find.

Arnold of Soissons fucked around with this message at 23:41 on Dec 12, 2012

• Locked thread