Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

I have a pretty fucking good palate, passed BJCP and level 2 cicerone which is more than half of you dudes can say, so I don't give a hoot anymore about this toxic community.
Tomorrow I'm doing my first trade, I'm sending out a 4 pack of Sixpoint Resin and a Flying Fish ESB Amber Ale for a Surly Furious, Surly Abrasive and a Surly Bender. I'm assuming it's going to be easy to simply just put the 4 pack in a box and stuff the box to ensure no movement, but I have one bottle now. I've heard people tape the caps to prevent leaking. Would packing tape work fine for this?

Midorka fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Feb 21, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

I have a pretty fucking good palate, passed BJCP and level 2 cicerone which is more than half of you dudes can say, so I don't give a hoot anymore about this toxic community.
Thanks, after I posted I realized I should probably tape it, then put saran wrap or something else around it then tape it again. Can't wait to ship this out!

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

I'm looking to do two small trades:

2 Nugget Nectar for 1 Pliny the Elder less than a month old.
2 Nugget Nectar for 1 Heady Topper less than a month old.

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

Paul Proteus posted:

Looking for Troegs Flying Mouflan

PM me or respond in the thread if you like

I might be able to find a bottle for you. I hope you don't think I was being a dick in posting in the beer thread of this beer, I didn't see this post until after. What can you trade for?

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

cryme posted:

I have a bottle of Mouflan from last year and there's plenty from this year around, if that doesn't work out.

Probably best for you then as money is tight for me right now and the girlfriend is already on my rear end.

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

PuppyKicker posted:

I still have a source that has 6 packs of Hopslam. Unfortunately, they want 29.95 per 6 pack. I can also get KBS for $20 per bottle. This place is an absolute ripoff, however it's also the best selection in Pennsylvania, given our crazy liquor laws.

Doubt the Hopslam is even worth it at normal price by now.

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

Sirotan posted:

Anyone want to send me some Ballast Point Victory At Sea? Hit me up :)

I'll be able to get it without a problem, I expect. I'm in NJ, what can you offer me that I can't get in NJ, you can check seekabrew to see what we get that you don't.

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

Sirotan posted:

Looks like you don't have PMs so I just wanted to say thanks for the offer but it looks like I've got this covered by someone I traded with before that PMed me.

No probem.

I'm trying to trade a 3 Fonteinen Schaerbeekse Kriek. I know it's not rare, but I'm not looking for rare. I just want something good/local $4$. The kriek was $40. I'm really wanting Surly, Midnight Sun brewing, Hill Farmstead, Hardywood, and etc.

You can e-mail me at isprettyrandom@gmail.com

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

I'm not huge into trading but I can assure you that a 2012 Hoptimum holds no value in a trade. I also doubt an undated Nogne IPA is going to pull much weight. Sorry to be that guy.

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

dphi posted:

You should go to Midorka's bottle share he posted in the main beer thread.

Yup, the link is here. Just bring a 650ml or 750ml bottle of something that you enjoy. Be sure to sign up.

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

ISO: Anchorage/Grassroots Arctic Saison

FT: I'm from NJ so anything I have access to. I don't know how rare this is but I'd love to discuss a trade.

E-mail: isprettyrandom@gmail.com

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

Looking for Anchorage beer, namely the Grassroots collab Arctic Saison. E-mail me @ isprettyrandom @ gmail . com

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

Ft: backyard rye, I so: HF Brother Soigne and Anna. Willing to negotiate, but I want to keep this a cheap trade please.

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

Thanks for the tip.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midorka
Jun 10, 2011

krustster posted:

FT: local growler. ISO: ???

So my local brewery has released a rye IPA that I absolutely love and I want more people to try it. I would like to send out a jug of it, in return you can send me:
-growler of a local/regional thing that you love
-cans/bottles of same
-consider it a gift and send nothing back, but say something on the internet that reflects your opinion
-consider it a gift and repay me by sharing it with your friends

The only catch is that I have no idea how much they have left and how long it will last. If it runs out I'll send you something else good instead. Let us have a good time!

There's no way I'm going to take you up on your generosity, but cool move dude for many reasons.

• Locked thread