Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...
Just got my return box back from BoredByThis yesterday, who hooked me up with a BCS Rare and a BCS 07 along with some nice bonuses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...

tesilential posted:

Hey putting a feeler out there.

I have/can get cigar city anything, even a good gourde if you act fast. Also have terrapin wake n bake and moo hoo stouts. Bells regular lineup, some jolly pumpkin stuff. Ommegang, Bruery, etc.

I'm seeking stuff I can absolutely not get in FL to bring to tastings with other local traders. Russian River, New Glarus, New Belgium top the list, but any great beer from around the country/world is cool.

Any special Cigar City treatments? :)

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...

tesilential posted:

Cedar humidor zuhkov, but it's 17.99 a pop.

Psh thats like the only price level of beer I buy anymore, anything "more standard" and cheaper I can probably make better on my own.
I've got a New Belgium Le Terrior I can part with, check my trading list for other beers you might be interested in.

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...
Ship on a Monday and ship fast enough so that it arrives at its destination by Friday. That way it never sits in some random warehouse for days on end, its always moving towards its destination.
Also, if its going to get really loving cold inbetween your shipping destinations you might want to ship air.

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...

SUPER HASSLER posted:

UPS damaged my package to Houston and now it's coming back to me! :cry:

Did you use a styrofoam shipper?

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...
With DLD approaching I just want to give a shout out for anyone with a/able to get a BA Dark Lord, new batch or old. I'll trade a phat stash of bottles or straight up paypal someone the money to get one. Been looking to land one of these for a while and thats not about to change.

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...
Got a killer box from funkybottoms today, that mans packing is so good it makes me embarrassed. He seriously hooked me up with a Brooklyn BCS vertical, some Cafe Royal and Smuttynose Baltic Porter <3

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...
Anyone have any Goose Island King Henry? Sounds like pretty good stuff, I'm down for trading for some, should be able to hook you up.

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...
I need some Adam from the Wood. I can probably hook you up with some good stuff for 2 or 3 bottles.

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...
I would do a trade for some cherry adam from the wood, though I don't want it as nearly as much as regular AFTW. Maybe a Cascade Apricot too? I would setup a trade around that.
If you are a portlander I can be good trade buddies with you for AFTW :)

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...
I think you should do a bit more reading of threads, you might find it rewarding.

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...
Anybody get some HOTD cherry Adam? Wouldn't mind doing a trade for some HOTD beers

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...

SUPER HASSLER posted:

Why not just buy some isopropyl alcohol at the Walgreen's instead? Lot cheaper.

But you wouldn't get the rotting garbage flavor that goes along so well with the rubbing alcohol flavor that the TNP is known for.

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...
Anyone get any duck duck gooze they would like to trade? I'm pretty sure I can give you something you would like in trade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rage-saq
Mar 21, 2001

Thats so ninja...
Still looking for some DDG. I'll be in San Clemente at the end of Sept and could do an in person trade :)

• Locked thread