Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BoredByThis
Jul 13, 2001

Watch out! I'll attract you too!
Are your tickets up for grabs? I didn't get FoBAB tickets and could use something to go to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoredByThis
Jul 13, 2001

I've traded with folks on here before with much success and then got screwed by Mr. Booya!! and have been a touch gunshy since. I digress, I don't need but desperately want a bottle or bottles of Hunapu's. I can post my cellar when I get home, but I can say for sure that I have multiple Dark Lord vintages, a pretty solid compliment of BCS vintages, and some other odds and ends that I would be willing to part with. Expect this post to be edited sometime this evening with the details, also I have access to any and everything that makes its way to Chicago.

Edited to include trade friendly beers:
Dark Lord '10 and '11
One bottle each Goose Island BCS '07-(soon to be)'11
Founder's KBS '10
Bell's Batch 9000

PM me if interested.

BoredByThis fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Nov 30, 2011

BoredByThis
Jul 13, 2001

See above edited post for list, also add BCS Rare to the open for trading list. Seeking Hunahpu's.

BoredByThis
Jul 13, 2001

I have '10 and '11 Dark Lord available for trade, though I'd much rather get a hold of interesting sours than more stouts (exception: Hunahpu's)

BoredByThis
Jul 13, 2001

rage-saq posted:

I did a massive overhaul of my cellar list because managing multiple lists has gotten to be a major PITA.

Oh yeah, the stuff I'm hunting for currently.
BCS Rare
Three Floyds XV Anniversary Baller Stout
Three Floyds Barrel Aged Dark Lord (I'll put down a lot for this)
Smuttynose Baltic Porter
Any Bruery Barrel Aged beers I don't already have

There are some things on there that I'd be interested in. Most of them fall into the probably not category, but BCS Rare and '07 BCS are up for grabs. The Lost Abbey and Pizza Port "Probably Not", as well as the Consecration. I don't know what probably not means though.

BoredByThis
Jul 13, 2001

I know I have 2010 DL available. Bonus: No shipping charges, we can meet up at the Map Room.

BoredByThis
Jul 13, 2001

XxGirlKisserxX posted:

I would trade a Hunahpu's for a cool sixer of some cool canned beer I cannot get in Florida. Preferably hoppy, preferably fresh.

I have access to everything in Chicago, and would love a Hunahpu's

BoredByThis
Jul 13, 2001

Barille Aois is top notch. I had it when I was in town a few weeks ago, and managed to get a couple bottles. Also, I'm down to trade local for local (edit: (clarification)I'm in the) Chicago area. I have some interesting stuff, for the right bottles (Hunahpu's, Zuhkov, RR Sours, HotD stuff, Hill Farmstead)

BoredByThis fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Oct 2, 2013

BoredByThis
Jul 13, 2001

Vertigo posted:

So.. here's the story.

I am in search of
Anything by Cigar City (except Winter Warmer, as I stumbled into a half case of '11 at a weird distributor around here) , but particularly Zhukov and Hunahpu.
Surly Darkness
***Dark Lord***
***Abyss***

The reason I'm looking for these beers, is, long story short, I met an amazing woman who's just as into craft beer as I am, and I regret drinking my sole bottles of Dark Lord and the Abyss before I knew her. I'm attempting to make our New Year's Eve this year memorable.

I have access to anything from the East Coast, and I live an hour from Tired Hands so I would be willing to get a growler (or a half growler) and have it overnighted to you as part of the trade deal.

The only "rare" stuff I have in my cellar right now, are some aged Belgians(an 08 Chimay Grande Reserve, some 4 year old Bernardus 12, 3 year old Bernardus Christmas), original bottling of Bitches Brew, and about 18 bottles of KBS (half from '10 half from '13) , a bottle of Doom, Better Half and Bolt Cutter as well.

I'd go Dark Lord for Better Half, I don't remember which vintages I have, PM me.

BoredByThis
Jul 13, 2001

Man, I just sent you a Dark Lord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BoredByThis
Jul 13, 2001

Same here, I had one bad trade here and everything else has been peaches and roses, but with beer.

• Locked thread