Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...

rage-saq posted:

Oh, I have a trade request going on RB but it got buried.

ISO: Three Floyds XV (that crazy anniversary blended beer)

FT: list.
I'll definitely trade for over $4$ on that one. If you've get a bottle you want to trade, let me know and I'll make it worth your while.

I don't have my current FT list finished yet, but I am going to the 3F anniversary party. Depending on bottle allotment I would be interested in trading you for some things on your list. I'll keep you up to date on what I've got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

Current beer cellar

ISO:

Upland Lambics (Kiwi, Persimmon, Blackberry)
Firestone Walker: Parabola, Abacus, anything outstanding
Lost Abbey: Anything wild/spontaneous fermentation/lambic/sours (Duck Duck Gueze, Red Poppy, Cable Car, etc.)
Russian River: Fresh Pliny, any of the -ations
Alesmith: Speedway Stout
The Bruery: Black Tuesday, Chocolate Rain, anything wacky from the Provisions series
Cigar City: Jai Alai, Cedar aged Jai Alai, Guava Grove, Hunhapu's (any variations), Maduro Brown, Marshal Zhukov's, Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
3Fontenien: Anything
Cantillon: Anything

Huge_Midget fucked around with this message at 22:55 on Oct 15, 2011

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

bananasinpajamas posted:

I don't have the BA Zhukov's, although we're going to release a big batch of it aged in apple brandy barrels in the coming months.

For reals, Dark Lord? KBS? Whatchoo want mang?

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

ShaneB posted:

Anyone going to 3F XV tomorrow? I'm down for trading in person, or sharing some rare poo poo together.

My cellar: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvddGwZrY1J1dGtyV3c3QUZkblo4LWE1MTZpVmE5V2c

I'd be down with meeting up with you and sharing some beer man. Here is my cellar list.

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I have access to the entire 3F portfolio outside of the brewpub only stuff.

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I was starting to run out of room and had to get a new shelf for the cellar...

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

The Gallows posted:

Kind of new to the game as well. I'm in St Paul so I have access to a lot of Surly and have a '10 and '11 darkness that I'm up for trading. That being said, I'm super interested in finding some FFF

If you're looking to do some trading for that, I have a liquor store 2 blocks that I pretty much could get you all of these in a swoop for some 3 Floyds. I also saw some Abrasives at a place a week or so back but I'm not sure if that is something you'd want this late after canning.

EDIT: Also willing to drive over to WI to get some New Glarus. I personally have never had any, so if I'm picking up for someone it gives me a reason to go out and get myself some.

What are you looking for? I'm trying to get some more Surly Five (Pentagram).

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

So anyone have any Hunahpu they'd be willing to trade? I can provide a cellar list upon request.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

Huge_Midget posted:

So anyone have any Hunahpu they'd be willing to trade? I can provide a cellar list upon request.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

• Locked thread