Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Have :

Just got a case of Victory Brewing Otto ...

Def willing to part with 4 or so bottles..

Looking for offers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

I"m dying for some Cigar City "big bottles" , most notably Hunahpu , but I'm willing to try anything I havent' had before(so far I've had Guava(old batch), Bolita, Zhukov and Sugar Plum). Looking for pretty much anything else they make. All I have access to in PA is Maduro and Jai Alai on a regular basis.

Please PM if interested in trading me some of these fine brews.

ISO Cigar City things

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

I'm desperately seeking Cigar City Marshal Zhukov's and Hunahpu (long shot I know).

PM me if you have access please

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

So.. here's the story.

I am in search of
Anything by Cigar City (except Winter Warmer, as I stumbled into a half case of '11 at a weird distributor around here) , but particularly Zhukov and Hunahpu.
Surly Darkness
***Abyss***

The reason I'm looking for these beers, is, long story short, I met an amazing woman who's just as into craft beer as I am, and I regret drinking my sole bottles of Dark Lord and the Abyss before I knew her. I'm attempting to make our New Year's Eve this year memorable.

I have access to anything from the East Coast, and I live an hour from Tired Hands so I would be willing to get a growler (or a half growler) and have it overnighted to you as part of the trade deal.

The only "rare" stuff I have in my cellar right now, are some aged Belgians(an 08 Chimay Grande Reserve, some 4 year old Bernardus 12, 3 year old Bernardus Christmas), original bottling of Bitches Brew, and about 2 bottles of KBS from 2013, a bottle of Doom, Better Half and Bolt Cutter as well.

Vertigo fucked around with this message at 13:36 on Nov 19, 2013

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

BoredByThis posted:

I'd go Dark Lord for Better Half, I don't remember which vintages I have, PM me.

Sent you a PM!

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Edit : Removed. My hook up did not get me the amount of Rye I was expecting.

I do have 2 4 packs of BCBS regular I'm still looking to move.

Vertigo fucked around with this message at 14:42 on Nov 30, 2013

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Does anyone have any Zhukov or Hunahpu they're looking to trade? If so, what are you looking for?

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

I have some 12/27/13 On The Wings of Armaggeddon ( a six pack)

Looking for things I can't get in PA... I love stouts mostly.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Is anyone still looking for the Terrapin limiteds? I have 1 each of White Chocolate and Cinnamon Roll... not sure if this was still a thing or not.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

I think I will have to be done trading for the season... I have one more trade coming to me... and then I have to stop until it warms up.

I had a "close call" today, where I had a package dropped off at 8:30 this morning containing a Zhukov, Don Gavino's Big Guava and a Hunahpu. Everything appeared OK but the Zhukov seemed a little sludgier than normal, after abotu 10 minutes inside it was fine.

I'm not taking any chances on high dollar trades until it warms up :(
It sucks, as I was just getting really into trading.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

So... here we go again...

I'm looking for

Surly Darkness (any vintage)
Dark Lord (2012, 2011 and 2010)
This year's Hunahpu

I've got access to all the Victory limited stuff(Oak Horizontal, Red Thunder, etc), The Weyerbacher limited stuff(Insanity, Blasphemy, Tiny, etc), the Troegs limited stuff(master of pumpkins, impending descent)

I've also got plenty of BCBS to trade as well.
I've got a load of other stuff, message me and we can work something out I'm sure.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Has anyone on here successfully done a Bruery Reserve Society proxy membership?

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

El Jebus posted:

I've successfully shared a RS membership, but not as a proxy. You just need someone willing to pick up and ship the beer to you?

Yes pretty much.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

I'm sitting on 6 bottles of KBS (4 pack of this year, and 2 of last year). I'm looking to get a '12 and a '14 Dark Lord(of course there will be things added, and I have a decent cellar).

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Vertigo posted:

I'm sitting on 6 bottles of KBS (4 pack of this year, and 2 of last year). I'm looking to get a '12 and a '14 Dark Lord(of course there will be things added, and I have a decent cellar).

Sorry to bump this...

I've also got
BCBS Backyard (for the right deal)
BCBS
BCBBW
Weyerbacher Tango
Weyerbacher Tiny
Weyerbacher Blasphemy
Weyerbacher Rhumpshaka
Weyerbacher Eighteen
Victory White Monkey
Founders Backwoods
Founders Imperial
Troegs Impending Descent
Troegs Mad Elf 2013
Left Hand Wake Up Dead
Ballast Point VAS(2012)

Edit : Just looked thru my cellar also in there
1x Bolt Cutter
2x Sweet Repute
3x Stoudt's Old Abominable Barleywine aged in red wine barrels
2x North Coast Old sTock Brandy Ale
3x Victory Oaked Horizontal
1x Weyerbacher Althea

and a few other items in my cellar .

I'm looking for the DL '12 and '14 (any other years I'd be interested in a combo deal, but I really want those two), a Darkness from Surly , any CCB stuff I can get my hands on (I've got a Huna from this year already, but always looking for big bottles I don't have... and hell, more Huna, esp DB Huna) , anything else from 3F since they dont' come this way.

Vertigo fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Apr 29, 2014

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

swickles posted:

I am going to a friend's tonight that would be interested and has some of the things you are looking for.

Cool just let me know

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

So dld is over any chance any one can help me out?

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

jbusbysack posted:

Whatcha need/have?

My list is a few posts up and I'm searching for a '12 and '14 Dark Lord.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Another successful trade with Apache completed . Great trader!

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Anyone out there trading any '14 Huna? I landed my Dark Lords finally... and now I'm on a quest for more Hunahpu and Zhukov.

Is a 4 x '14 KBS for a '14 Huna a decent offer?

Edit : Also on another forum, I had an offer for a Baller Stout for my Backyard Rye. I passed at this point in time... but I'm kinda kicking myself over it.

Vertigo fucked around with this message at 22:03 on May 4, 2014

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Cromlech posted:

Is anybody in Philly sitting on any of the common year-round 3 Floyds beers? Mainly their 12 ounce beers, primarily Zombie Dust, Alpha King, any one really minus Jinx Proof and Robert the Bruce. Also interested in the more common bombers too but less so.

I can't really trade but I'll give you a fair price for some. Throw me a PM if you're interested.

I live about an hour north of Philly, and usually we get everything Philly gets, minus a few RR sours.... I've never seen 3F in Philly area at all.... I've asked around, and I guess about a year ago, a few Zombie Dust and a few Robert the Bruce showed up somehow, but thats really it... at least that gets out to the public.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

I've done a lot of trades here, and on another site, and our shipping laws are hosed... but it's no big deal. It's just cans of soda or bottles of hot sauce.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

I've had a bottle break once. My very first trade, years ago. I misjudged the amount of abuse the box would take during shipping and lost a bottle of Troeganator.

I was horrified for weeks I would get a knock on my door from someone questioning my shipping of alcohol.

Since then, I bubbled wrap, double bag and use tons of newspaper.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

I've had great luck on the forums trading... and i've gotten 2-3 regular trading partners, and a Bruery proxy.

That being said, I'm currently on a forums dry spell, but Reddit's beer trading sub, has been netting me some great stuff lately, for great deals.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

a worthy uhh posted:

Be careful. I'm one of the guys who got screwed by the bad trader currently stickied.

I did see that thread, and that really sucks man, that guy was an rear end in a top hat.

I found a guy with 0 rep points... he shipped first, then I shipped... and we're still talking about a 2nd trade. It's kinda nice, he's willing to be a nice 3Floyds hookup.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

I'm still ISO : 3Floyds beers, and a Huna .. I'd love DB Huna but I dont' think my list will get me that.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

I know it's a long shot... but with my schedule, I never get to go to Tired Hands bottle releases....

ISO : Tired Hands bottles

I'm also ISO
Pirate Bomb
Bruery RS stuff(Choc Rain, BT, MW, etc)
CCB Big Bottles
Good sours and stouts I may not have heard of.

PM me and we can discuss. I do have a cellar list.

Vertigo fucked around with this message at 13:22 on Jun 1, 2014

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Daunte Vicknabb posted:

I don't have PMs so hit me up in ratebeer at Honuswagner, I am still iso those Oregon ticks but also just open to general trades (and I have some big format CCB stuff including vintage bottles).
Emailed Received. I think. If you didn't email me, let me know here.

Vertigo fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Jun 2, 2014

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

This is one of those times I wish I Had access to someone's wants... I've been hunting Abraxas (regular or otherwise) for a long time.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Just had a great trade with AmericanZero.

Awesome packaging and a great trader. Would definitely trade with again!

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

americanzero4128 posted:

Also got the beer from Vertigo, great trade, nothing broke, will trade with again in the future! Thanks dude!

I was worried about this the whole time the forums were down! Glad it got there ok. I had a Straight Jacket the other night... and it was ... absolutely awesome.

Vertigo fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Jun 26, 2014

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

a worthy uhh posted:

Philly had GGW on shelves for like a day, then it all got bought and now it's gone and I'm sad.

We got some up in REading at our one bottle shop..... and I said "that's dumb looking" and walked by it (Hadn't had WB Gose yet at that point)..

Still kicking myself .

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Silly question I live in PA which has lovely alcohol laws... how can I go about getting those 12 bottle styrofoam shippers? I've gotten them in trade a couple times(always had to send them back with beer in them) and they seem to be a really great shipping opinion. Can you order them online, or?

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Anyone looking for Grey Monday?

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Edit : wrong thread

Vertigo fucked around with this message at 12:47 on Jul 17, 2014

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Just completed a trade with Zam. Excellent dude to do business with!

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Anyone going to the Bo and Luke release this week?

Looking for a pre-trade...

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

I"m hunting down this year's Bo and Luke... anyone come across that yet?

I've had a few trades fall through on Reddit, but I'm really hunting another bottle down.

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Just completed (on his end) another trade with Catfish Noodlin'.

Sent his box back yesterday.

Great trader!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vertigo
Jul 15, 2002

Had to throw in an excellent freebie to counteract all the awful Bomb! and HF beers I sent your way.

• Locked thread