Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

If you know the words, you can join in too
He's bigger! faster! stronger too!
He's the newest member of the Jags O-Line crew!

air- posted:

Yep Jerome Louis owns. And holy poo poo, Catfish Noodlin is another excellent trading partner. Soap?!

Requesting Funky Buddha stuff, stat!

Catfish, need/want anything from Virginia? I have a Hardywood Gingerbread Stout if you are interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

air- posted:

Just in case I get an answer over here (you never know!), I'm trying to do a face to face trade this weekend.

Will attempt to go to Jester King Friday (depending on traffic) night or I could meet at the Whip-In.
Otherwise, Saturday morning I am definitely at Freetail, then at Jester King right when they open.

ISO: Specifically seeking Detritivore and Snorkel. Would be nice to get Temp, and in general, I'm interested in sours/saisons, there is a lot out there I need to try. Anyone out there with R&D Wild Peach eh eh eh? (lmao)

Just PM me and we can talk it over more, and I certainly have other stuff I can trade beyond this list.

FT:
2010-2013 Abyss vertical - have multiples of 2010 I can trade as well
Crooked Stave Origins b2
Crooked Stave L'Brett d'or
Weyerbacher Riserva
The Bruery Tart of Darkness
3F Golden Blend
Vintage La Muerta
Funky Buddha MBCP
Revolution Straight Jacket
Night Shift Ever Weisse

Anything you miss from VA?

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

Randomly found some Gingerbread Stout at Trade Joe's last night and grabbed a few... anybody want some for trayde?

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

Ezrem posted:

If you mean Hardywood, I am interested. I am in SE MN so Surly, Indeed, New Glarus, Toppling Goliath and lots of others are all possible with a little effort. I have a pretty decent New Glarus Thumbprint cellar, which a few people in here have benefited from.

Color me interested! And yes, I do mean Hardywood.

Which New Glarus beers would you be willing to part with? I've not heard of/had Indeed, what are their notables?

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

Ezrem posted:

I have plenty of all of this year's Thumbprint beers, other than Scream IIPA and Berliner Weiss. That's Apple Ale, Cran-bic, Oud Bruin, Dubbel and Spiced Ale. All are excellent. I have limited quantities of some past years Cran-Bic, Abt, Wild Sour Ale, maybe Enigma and Cherry Stout. I also have a couple of the larger fruit beer bottles, like Strawberry Rhubarb and maybe Serendipity. If you don't mind waiting a bit to put the trade together, I can pretty easily get whatever you want from them.

Indeed is pretty much the new Surly, IMO. Everything they make is solid, but their Day Tripper IPA and Midnight Ryder Black IPA are really excellent.

If you've not had any Toppling Goliath yet and you're into the hoppy stuff, I can't recommend them highly enough. They're blowing pretty much everything else out of the water. I can get PseudoSue, Golden Nugget, Dorothy and lately Light Speed are all pretty easy to get, but the rest can be tough if you don't make a trip to the brewery.

Gotcha, cool... I will definitely consider it. I was hoping to maybe get some Hill Farmstead (dont care what), or some Jester King. I have no idea if that is an equal trade though. I have had Golden Nugget, and definitely enjoyed it.

Munkaboo fucked around with this message at 21:38 on Dec 11, 2014

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

Anybody interested in CCB Good Morning Mekong? http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/cigar-city-good-morning-mekong/258974/

I'm primarily interested in JK, Hill Farmstead, and probably some Portland stuff. Up for most anything though.

Munkaboo fucked around with this message at 14:18 on May 20, 2015

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

Anyone want to trade $4$ for a Mekong/Cigar City Good Morning, Mekong or Hardywood Gingerbread Stout?

Would like some Jester King, Upland, De Garde, Hill farmstead... any good wild ales TBH.

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

I got 8 cans of The Veil's Lord Lord Shredder Shredder, anyone want any?

Looking for some non-Virginia available options in the sour/fresh IPA/DIPA category.

Munkaboo fucked around with this message at 12:58 on Oct 21, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Munkaboo
Aug 5, 2002

Captain Duvel posted:

I want that never never gonna get it cause the original one was loving delicious

It was awesome. Had it at the brewery but missed the cans.

• Locked thread