Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toxx
Aug 25, 2002
FT: Anything that I can find around Nashville TN. The local brewery, Yazoo. Blue Grass Brewing Co in Louisville, Schafly from St. Louis, Abita, I'm sure there are more that I can get around here if it's from the South. Ask and I can see. Oh I have decent access to a lot of Avery and FCB stuff.

ISO: I lived in Santa Rosa CA for 2 years. My friend works at Russian River, and while he is a good guy and we've been trying to get a Beer trade together - he likes the marijuana and can be forgetful. I want fresh pliny and some sours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxx
Aug 25, 2002

Kudosx posted:

Does anybody have access to a ridiculous amount of Pliny? I'm talking like 8+ bottles, and at least 2.5 weeks fresh of when you'd able to ship.

I understand that at most places there's a limit of a few bottles, but I'm not sure if you can get a bunch if you know the right people...

This is just mostly for reference, I probably won't be able to trade for a month or two!

Goodluck! When I left Santa Rosa I took with me what I could from the brewpub and that unfortunately only amounted to 6 plinys at the time.

Toxx
Aug 25, 2002

Kudosx posted:

This is why I posted in advance... I was wondering if anyone lived very close to the brewery.

I just traded and got 2 bottles that had been bottled 2 and a half weeks prior to me receiving them, and the person I traded with doesn't live incredibly close to the brewery, so I didn't think it would be that difficult for someone who does live close!

I would be down for trading 6 Pliny's if that's all I could get. 8 was just a high "oh gee it would be awesome if I could actually get this many fresh". It just kinda sucks to really want several of one beer specifically in a trade and only being able to get ~2-3 when it's not really a rare beer that has limited releases (it does in some senses, but not like many 'rare' beers).

Move to Santa Rosa and get a job at RR. That's what a friend of mine did and I'm pretty sure he never runs out. :cool:

• Locked thread