Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

ISO: Firestone Walker 12,13, Abacus
FT: list

Note that the "Keeper" column denotes if a beer in the cellar is not for trade. I've done at least 15 trades on Beer Advocate, and can provide references.

PM me.

ShaneB fucked around with this message at 20:01 on Oct 14, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

OK, so I finally busted open my Alaskan Baltic Porter from 2009. It was pretty drat awesome, and I want some more. Anyone have any?

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

Podima posted:

For the record, untappd is now actually an app rather than a browser-based thing - they put out a big update a month or so back that massively improved everything ever.

I actually really disagree with this. Mobile web sites that look like apps are way better in nearly every way. Updates are on the server rather than client side, for one. And the Untappd app is basically the same drat HTML poo poo app-ized.

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

Corbet posted:

Cable Car
Carnevale
Cuvee De Tomme
Duck Duck Gooze
Framboise de Amorosa

hehehehehehe

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

Anyone going to 3F XV tomorrow? I'm down for trading in person, or sharing some rare poo poo together.

My cellar: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvddGwZrY1J1dGtyV3c3QUZkblo4LWE1MTZpVmE5V2c

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

Offering: Three Floyd's XV Baller Stout
Want: Firestone Walker 12 and 13.

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

rage-saq posted:

La Roja Grand Reserve? Where do I sign up?

I got 8 with all my mug club credit :cool:

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

FT: Jolly Pumpkin La Roja Grand Reserve 2011
ISO: Firestone Walker 12, 13; 3F Dark Lord 2009, 2010

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

BoredByThis posted:

I know I have 2010 DL available. Bonus: No shipping charges, we can meet up at the Map Room.

~cool~

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

If anyone can get me like 3 bottles of Expo Hoppiness, let me know. I have enough good stuff to make it worth your while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShaneB
Oct 22, 2002

I'm sitting on a bunch of straight-from-the-brewery Westvleteren 12 that is about 2 years old right now. I believe I have at least 8 bottles remaining. I also have 2-3 of the domestic release that happened in late 2012, I believe. So both batches are sitting about the same age. I also have the Westvleteren 12 glass that came with the USA release if anyone is a collector of such glassware.

I've had enough Westy 12 to last me most of a lifetime, and am honestly more interested in fresher beers that are challenging to get in the Illinois area. I'm a huge fan of: Exponential Hoppiness, Heady Topper, Tricerahops, Supplication, Pliny, Temptation, Otiose, FV13, Fred from the Wood, King Henry, etc.

I also have a few bottles of Jolly Pumpkin's La Roja Grand Reserve from ... over 3 years ago now? I'd have to check the bottles but I haven't lived in Ann Arbor for over 3 years so it would have to be I suppose.

I don't have a lot of specific asks here, because I haven't been into beer trading in quite a few years. I used to be a big trader but it started being more of a chore than it was worth to me. However, I'm missing having access to the fresh awesome hoppy goodness around the country. So make me some offers. I'd prefer to have the "value" of the Westy12, especially properly aged, incorporated into the trade, but I'm not expecting to get some insane trade for a single bottle or anything like that. Just use your best judgement. I will pay big for Allagash FV13, older Supplications, and fresh Exponential Hoppiness. It appears the last time it came out was in late September, so that might not be an option until later this year. But I will take a rain check for anyone who gets it every year! :)

I'd also be interested in trading for higher end whiskeys and scotches.

• Locked thread