Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stitecin
Feb 6, 2004
Mayor of Stitecinopolis
I just found this thread and I happen to be someone

air- posted:

... who can directly go to Russian River.

ISO: Pale Ales like Summit Brewing Company Extra Pale Ale (or Maibock, or Great Northern Porter; I miss living in MN)

I don't know really, I am a bit sick of the >8.5% abv Triple IPA that is popular around this part of California. Make an offer for a nice malty pale ale and I'll drop by Russian River on my way home from work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stitecin
Feb 6, 2004
Mayor of Stitecinopolis

danbanana posted:

ISO: SEPA.

You are now my favorite person.

It's definitely not that I think it's the greatest beer I've ever had but I miss drinking it with my friends at Twins games, at the lake, after softball games, etc..

I mostly posted because it's easy for me to get Pliny or Damnation or other RRB beers that people might want and I couldn't think of anything else that I want to drink and can't just go buy.

Stitecin
Feb 6, 2004
Mayor of Stitecinopolis
I was shopping yesterday and saw Firestone 2016 Velvet Merkin & Helldorado. I can grab them if they're still there and desirable... $15 & $16 for a 22oz respectively.

Also, I know this is a beer trading thread, but will anyone in Illinois trade a bottle of Malort for Pliney, Blind Pig, whatever I can pick up in or around Santa Rosa, CA?

Stitecin fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Dec 31, 2016

Stitecin
Feb 6, 2004
Mayor of Stitecinopolis
I found a few forgotten Anchor Christmas 1.5L, I think 2011-2014, possibly a 2009 too. I used to buy a 6 pack of the 12 oz bottles and a 1.5L every year, but then I moved and started buying beer at a different shop.These are meant to be age-able right?

• Locked thread