Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apache
May 11, 2004

Angry Grimace posted:

FT: Kern River Brewing Company Citra. I have the bottles in hand, only three days old.

I've been looking for fresh Heady Topper or Zombie Dust for a while but had no takers or offers. Let me know if you want to work something out.

I've got some Zombie Dust that I got on my recent trip to the brewery while on vacation. I'd be interested in trading for some of the Citra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apache
May 11, 2004

Any interest in CCB Don Gavino? I can reserve an extra 2 bottles for trading purposes tomorrow if someone is interested.

Apache
May 11, 2004

HatfulOfHollow posted:

ISO CCB Humidor American Sour
FT Russian River sours, Tired Hands growlers, lots of other stuff

Looking for two bottles. Surely someone can help me out.

I could make another run to CCB to pick some up. Send me a PM with what you've got available to trade.

Nevermind, the tap room ran out yesterday.

FT: CCB: 2013 and 2014 Hunahphu, Good Gourd Almighty, Don Gavino's Big Guava, Southern Slice, Lactobacillus Guava Grove, any of the CCB standard beers
ISO: RR Pliny the Elder, Blind Pig, consecration, supplication. Heady Topper, Revolution Straight Jacket, Goose Island Bourbon County Stout and Coffee Stout

Apache fucked around with this message at 20:40 on Apr 13, 2014

Apache
May 11, 2004

wattershed posted:

Yeah, that's the only info I can find on it...I know a lot of CCB releases have had bottle count info attached to them so I was hoping someone had heard something more concrete.

I know they sold out in a weekend at a one bottle per customer limit in the tasting room, and a limited number went out to bars as well, so it couldn't have been that many, though it was probably more than the latest 110k batch, which was around 1000 bottles.

Apache
May 11, 2004

ISO: Vietnamese Coffee BA Speedway Stout, BCBS Vanilla, Coffee, Prop, Pliny, Heady Topper
FT: From CCB: Good Gourd Almighty, Illuminating the Path, Don Gavino Big Guava, Marshall Zhukov, DAn'l Webster, 2012/2013/2014 Hunahpu, Double Barrel Hunahpu is also on the table for the right trade.

Apache
May 11, 2004

Just got an awesome box from wattershed with a bonus Ken Schmidt Brews Mint Chocolate RIS, would trade again.

Apache
May 11, 2004

Vertigo posted:

Just completed a solid trade with Apache . Great trader who I've dealt with a few times now!

Got some great extras in that trade from Vertigo, including a Hardywood Gingerbread Stout.

Apache
May 11, 2004

I was talking to some people in the extra Huna release line yesterday and mentioned I was going to Belgium in May. They suggested trying to set up in person trades while I'm there. Has anyone here done that while travelling abroad? Is it worth trying to set something up for a rarer beer than I'd otherwise be able to get there? I'm not that familiar with Lambics, other than that they tend to be expensive, but I take it that I can probably purchase a decent amount of Cantillon and Drie Fontein while I'm in Brussels. Are there any things that you guys would recommend trying to trade for there? I'd probably be trying at least to get some Framboos, not sure what else to try for.

Apache
May 11, 2004

a worthy uhh posted:

When are you going? I will be there 1st-6th!

I'll be in Brussels from the 17th to the 20th, then Amsterdam from the the 20th to the 24th. Meaning that I won't be able to tour Drie Fontein since I think they only do tours on Fridays.

Apache
May 11, 2004

Vertigo posted:

Got a really nice box from Apache. Hopefully he gets mine today.

He included a bottle of his breakfast stout homebrew which was fantastic!

Got a nice box from Vertigo today, some great extras from PA and VT, including a Sunday morning stout, Heady, and Second Fiddle brewed a little over a week ago.

Apache
May 11, 2004

Any interest in bottles of Funky Buddha's Maple Bacon Coffee Porter? They are allowing extra sales of bomber 4 packs for $60 at the festival tomorrow and if there's interest I'll pick up a 4 pack in addition to the 5 bottles I'm already getting.

Apache
May 11, 2004

I'll grab an extra 4 if I can then. Looking for trades and I'll figure out what when I get back tomorrow.

Apache
May 11, 2004

funkybottoms posted:

ISO: BA Abyss and Angry Chair German Chocolate Cupcake Stout. i know the former shouldn't be too big of an ask, but i dunno who might be local to the latter...

I'm local to the latter, sort of, but I'm not sure that they bottle it. Only Angry Chair bottle I've heard of is Big Deborah.

Apache
May 11, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

They just bottled it this week. Shouldn't sell out quick, Big Deborah lasted a decent while.

image not mine

I'll pick up a few this weekend when I head over into Seminole provided they still have them on Saturday.

Apache
May 11, 2004

Spanish Manlove posted:

Yeah I don't see an arm band or anything.

Just by looking at the pic they posted of the cooler and the fact that it's not BA I think it should last way beyond Sunday. But who knows. Hype is fickle.

They had tons yesterday, though people were buying 6-8 bottles at a time, even though it was bit pricey at $17 per bottle. I got 6 bottles, but can get more on Saturday if you guys want it. I think I've PMed the first 5 people to contact me about the MBCP, but if any of those fall through I'll send more PMs out.

Apache fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Jan 15, 2016

Apache
May 11, 2004

Just finished trades with Furious Lobster, Retemnav, and sterster. All great traders.

Edit, Funkybottoms is a great trade partner as well.

Apache fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Feb 11, 2016

Apache
May 11, 2004

Tumble posted:

I live in Burlington VT and have good access to Sip of Sunshine and Heady Topper if people are interested in stocking up on it for themselves.

I really only would care to trade for some Pliny but if people are interested, I can just start buying Heady/Sip when I see it and shipping it out. What's the going rate for Heady Topper these days anyways?

I'd be interested in both, more so the sip of sunshine since I've had Heady a couple of times already. I can get you anything from the Tampa area, CCB, etc.

Apache
May 11, 2004

FT: 2016 Hunahpu's Imperial Stout

ISO: Wild ales/sours/saisons/goses that I can't get here in FL.

Apache
May 11, 2004

ISO Trillium and Treehouse fresh hops

FT Vanilla Hazelnut Zhukov

Apache
May 11, 2004

dphi posted:

If you don't find anyone, I may be able to put you in touch with a guy that regularly gets Treehouse, and sometimes Trillium.

My guess is Vanilla Hazelnut Zhukov won't trade for much, it appears to have gotten wider distro than normal Zhukov this year. On another note, have any of you guys used spirited shippers for beer trades? I'm low on styro shippers and don't really trust the wine shippers since I've had breakage recently in one of them.

Apache
May 11, 2004

Is there any general interest in here for Hunahpu's bottles for next year? I'm trying to decide whether to go with the 8 or 12 bottle ticket when they go on sale for the el Cat members Wednesday.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apache
May 11, 2004

I went for the 12 bottle ticket given the feedback here, so I should have plenty to trade once the fest is over.

• Locked thread