Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead

dphi posted:

Any sours in particular? I've got an extra bottle of Logsdon Peche n Brett, and can get most Russian River sours, including Supplication.

If you don't trade the Peche n Brett, I might be able to hook you with a Hunahpu for it. I'll have to ask a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead

dphi posted:

Let me know, SketchyNick hasn't posted again so I still have a bottle available.

I don't have any Hunahpu available anymore for Peche, are there any other things we can get here in Florida that you might be interested in?

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead

swickles posted:

Forgotten Island is the first. A quad aged in rum barrels and clocking in at 15% ABV, making it the highest ABV CCB has ever made. Also, jsut based on what they have posted on twitter when they were making them, I would expect to see Rum barrel aged Good Gourd, Tequila barrel aged Batch 69 Cream Ale, and they said some kind of Hunahpu, but I doubt even they know what it is since it will be a year til that even comes out.

I swear to god if they make Murcielago a Catador beer I will murder Joey with my own two hands.

Ok maybe not but I'll be really really mad.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead

XxGirlKisserxX posted:

I'd say it's almost a lock to be a part of the club.

Please please please stop them. Do everything you can to convince them it's a terrible idea. It doesn't even have a good score on RB, and that's with Dak giving it a 4.7.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I don't have PMs but if you want to talk about CCB or other southern stuff and possibly expanding to include actual cellar things hit me up on Ratebeer at HonusWagner. I haven't traded in quite a while but I love TH more than I love myself.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
HATFUL OF HOLLOW

I have two bottles of Forgotten Island that I want to trade you since you like it so much. I want Tired Hands beers because I like them so much. Ratebeer: HonusWagner.

e: Also get on League again sometime so we can talk about beer on mumble.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Hatful/me in reverse send me a message on RB at HonusWagner. I haven't been able to get on Steam because my laptop died like a week and a half ago. Only have one Forgotten Island for you to share now, my friend who was holding it sent one off in a me-approved trade for BA Behemoth but I definitely want Tired Hands for the other!

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
ISO: Ale Apothecary, SARA, other weird breweries that I have no loving clue how rare or not rare they are.

FT: I have no loving clue how rare your beer is or what you might want for it so send me a message on ratebeer @HonusWagner and we can talk.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead

Furious Lobster posted:

I'm planning on drinking the other one at a friend's birthday dinner in a couple of days so half of the allotment will be staying in SoCal.

Lobster, message me at Honus Wagner on ratebeer.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
LiL wasn't super rare but because people in Florida are so thirsty for whales to trade it people truckhunted and hoarded the poo poo out of it. I didn't get any.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Is anyone here interested in Allagash Avance (batch one)? I have a few bottles still, and while I wasn't a huge fan of the beer the last time I had it it's definitely still got a pretty distinct strawberry character and gets mostly excellent reviews. I've still got to send something to Furious Lobster for a trade we have going on but I'd definitely like to pick up a few different things for the Avance.

Mainly interested in Veritas 12/13 but I'm sure there's other interesting stuff I haven't thought of. No PMs here so message me on Ratebeer @HonusWagner if you're interested.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Does anyone have AA Sahati? I really need that tick, I'm trying for every number one in style on Ratebeer. Also would be interested in getting that Heater Allen Amber Lager that's number one in that category.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I don't have PMs so hit me up in ratebeer at Honuswagner, I am still iso those Oregon ticks but also just open to general trades (and I have some big format CCB stuff including vintage bottles).

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Does anyone here know Furious Lobster outside the forums? I sent him a box a week ago and he still hasn't gotten back to me about whether everything arrived safely.

Yeah that's me vert.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Oh don't get me wrong he sent first and is awesome and friendly. I'm just worried for his sake, not mine.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Stilllll looking for Sahati/Heater Allen stuff and also ISO Upright and the such.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead

Cervixalot posted:

I managed to score two bottles of BA Abraxas, and am looking to trade one of them.

Rather than go 1:1 something super rare, I'd prefer to get a couple of bottles of decently rare stuff, and am willing to go $4$ and throw in some Chicago locals (Straight Jacket, Pipeworks, etc.), FFF or whatever else we get in distro that you're interested in. I'd go 1:1 for the right trade though.

FT: BA Abraxas '14
ISO: Jester King Brewery Only Sours, HF Stuff, Cantillon, BCBS Vanilla or Rare, Mexican Cake Variants, Flora w/ Blueberry. Open for offers of BA Stouts/Barleywines and Sours, fresh growlers from places I can't get in Chicago (Boneyard, whoever else).

Let me know if I'm off, I just want to try some tasty beers and share the BA Abraxas wealth!

Message me on Ratebeer @Honuswagner please please please. I am desperately ISO this beer.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Hatful, I know you're more likely to read this than RB, so I'm posting here to ask you to talk to me on RB. I wanna swap for some more TH growlers! And maybe some other stuff! Message me.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
He means awful as in the release wasn't awful to attend.

VSB is really loving amazing, I gave up nothing for it so I can attest that it is probably a top 5 AWA all-time, and I've had most of the contenders.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I'm guessing that in scaling up the recipe it wasn't as good as they wanted or something so they couldn't do millions of bottles like they'd need for RS.

I haven't commented on it in here, I don't think, but Hatful is a real bro and hooked me up with a sweet box when I asked for some TH, including a few F&M bottles I hadn't asked for. A good man. I am figuring out what halfway decent FL beers I can find to send him (it's really hard).

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
http://france44.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=carhart

I haven't ordered from them but they're apparently good and reliable online sellers. As a bonus there are plenty of other cool beers on there to check out including obviously Surly but less obviously Bauhaus Wonderstuff which has incredibly high reviews that are tempting me to order from them as I write this post.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
His picture alone lets me know he's a dickhead.

Also, I wanna reiterate here that I have a sort of open trading agreement with Hatful and he's a super cool dude with cool beer and you should trade with him. I'm not a cool dude and I don't have cool beer so don't trade with me.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
ISO Fresh Tree House cans, THands growlers and cans, TG IPAs, Trillium, etc. I'd like to have this stuff by Wednesday of next week if possible so I wanna do this really quick. I'm in FL.

FT: 2014 BCBS quantity, HF MC3 (would obviously want quite a bit for this), MBCP and Last Snow, futures Hunahpu 2016, locals. Talk to me.

I'm moving to Japan in three weeks and want to share some cool ipas with people here in Gainesville that would never get to try them otherwise. Message me on RB at HonusWagner or email mflesher729@gmail.com.

Daunte Vicknabb fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Mar 4, 2016

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
Back in America and ready to send beers to goon buds. Thinking about going to Civil Society for their release tomorrow, cans of Fresh, DDH Fresh, and some new DIPA. Would like to swap for your fresh cans of TH, OH, etc but honestly assuming I actually bother to make the trip I'd probably just ship some at cost to anyone who wants to try. I don't have PMs so message me on Twitter @drfleshdog if you want to do the beer thing.

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead

Lyon posted:

Save your money and put some green peppers in a shelf stout :).

king of the bad opinions now that midorka is gone, eh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daunte Vicknabb
Feb 22, 2005

You are already dead
I'm interested in getting some Tired Hands stuff, I can do C+S, I can also send you something like AC Arawn or random FL stuff (can even go do AC crowlers or something).

• Locked thread